Options

Play as other characters

BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
It would be good to be able to play as more than 1 person on here because admittedly sometimes I want to play as boy character just to see how different it is compared to playing as a female and see their different clothes.

That probably didn't make much sense let me try this again....

We should be able to play like 3 different characters rather than having to start over if we wanted to be someone else. So then you have 3 different versions of the game?

With that we should also be able to chose different jobs- an agent, publicist, director, writer, news reporter etc. These jobs still allow for fame as they won't get far with out it and can still have great tasks.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This would be pretty cool! Having 3 save slots like some games do! I'm curious about playing as a dude just to see if the rival is different & other characters. Great suggestion :D
  • Options
    Yeah exactly! :D glad someone made sense of it :P
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    Yeah exactly! :D glad someone made sense of it :P

I do love the idea of changing your job, that would be fun. As for three people, I reckon it might take the game longer to load with that being said, if this gets the all clear or added but changed there should be a thing where we can delete that second game and start another as it would be hard to heaps of stuff if you are a police officer right?
    Great suggestion! I really do like it!
  • Options
    This would be pretty cool! Having 3 save slots like some games do! I'm curious about playing as a dude just to see if the rival is different & other characters. Great suggestion :D

I believe the guy enemy is a guy and the i think the guy at starbean for us girls is a girl for the guys! I'll need to ask Tony
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I believe the guy enemy is a guy and the i think the guy at starbean for us girls is a girl for the guys! I'll need to ask Tony

You're right (I asked a friend). :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

Ohhhhhhh now that is veryyyy interesting! I couldn't imagine a bloke being catty so would be hilarious to read! As for it taking up too much room, that's a possiblity! They could put it into the current game so you can switch between too characters like I dunno playing your husband, but then they could take up a bit of data :/
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhh now that is veryyyy interesting! I couldn't imagine a bloke being catty so would be hilarious to read! As for it taking up too much room, that's a possiblity! They could put it into the current game so you can switch between too characters like I dunno playing your husband, but then they could take up a bit of data :/

Very true! :)
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    That would be cool! I was thinking about that too. Also, I would love having one where I'm not an actor, and maybe an agent, director, writer ect. What I did was get A-List again and become a boy. (I uninstalled it shortly after I got Hollywood.)
  • Options

I like that idea but it is true.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    laylers wrote: »
    That would be cool! I was thinking about that too. Also, I would love having one where I'm not an actor, and maybe an agent, director, writer ect. What I did was get A-List again and become a boy. (I uninstalled it shortly after I got Hollywood.)

Thats another way ( to play both genders).
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    Yeah I did think about memory and data :/
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    It would be really nice to have multiple save slots.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)