Options

Spouses, Significant Others, Etc

Just curious, who is everyone dating, married, or engaged to? I'm currently to the 500 dating level with Diego O'Sullivan.

Comments

• Options
    Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm engaged but I will prob dump him
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    @Stephereena I'm married to Jacob Graham. The dude who got me my first tv appearance at the very beginning of the game. I don't see me breaking up with him at any point soon as all the other in game men look like freaks of nature lol :D Plus it took me forever & charm to get where I am with him
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I'm engaged but I will prob dump him

I giggled at this :P

I'm engaged to Luis Morris :)
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm married to Brad Wells.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    I'm married to Brad Wells.

Brad Wells is a bigamist hahahaa xD

I just upset mine by telling him I'm more famous than him. Excuse my house, we was in the middle of moving xD

1C41A3F7-6BF0-498F-A61E-B5F7E4994553-4496-0000016A77216428_zps40b3b65a.jpg
  • Options
    LalaLala Registered Users 3 Posts
    Add Me @IMalaysia_
  • Options

I just upset mine by telling him I'm more famous than him. Excuse my house, we was in the middle of moving xD

lol, cute!

I have the same house!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    Lol! I recently moved to the coast, which i love!! I still visit my downtown flat from time to time :D So we was neighbours xD
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm engaged to Julian Graham.
  • Options
    Nae1991Nae1991 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm dating luis ... Idk his last name lol.
    Game Center. Nae1991 add me :)
  • Options
    Courtneyjay8Courtneyjay8 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My boyfriend in the game said now we can start staying at his place but how do I find it??
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    My boyfriend in the game said now we can start staying at his place but how do I find it??

You can't stay at his house, you can just visit him. He'll be in The Valley :)
  • Options
    Courtneyjay8Courtneyjay8 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I guess every game is different :p I found his apartment on the coast!
  • Options
    Lol! I recently moved to the coast, which i love!! I still visit my downtown flat from time to time :D So we was neighbours xD

Maybe... Lol, I want to get the house at the coast but once I see that I saved like $20,000 im just like ' you know there is a very pretty dress for like $5,000 and theres other colors too!! '. :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    brittybritty Registered Users 1 Posts
    lol guys does anyone know where Jacob Davis lives?
  • Options
    Maybe... Lol, I want to get the house at the coast but once I see that I saved like $20,000 im just like ' you know there is a very pretty dress for like $5,000 and theres other colors too!! '. :D

Hahaha! You crack me up, starlet! Typical girl attitude & I'm totally with you on that one! I saved up for ages & kept being distracted by new items of clothing available! I just had to have them all!!! I literally shopped til I dropped! xD
    britty wrote: »
    lol guys does anyone know where Jacob Davis lives?

Hey Britty! I'm gonna take a wild guess & say the Valley. Look for a building with a heart button on it =D

DCCCFFA2-F8FD-4D47-89E4-FE693FEF3F72-23672-000006EC56E65A14_zpsf44801be.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha! You crack me up, starlet! Typical girl attitude & I'm totally with you on that one! I saved up for ages & kept being distracted by new items of clothing available! I just had to have them all!!! I literally shopped til I dropped! xD

I'll get it one day...! :rolleyes: It's sometimes just too hard to control your girly impulses when it comes to shopping!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    I'll get it one day...! :rolleyes: It's sometimes just too hard to control your girly impulses when it comes to shopping!!

Hahaha! I'll let you into a little secret: .... *whispers* I bought it with stars not with my hard earned cash :eek:
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts

I (had) the same guy, but his name was aaron. He is like 68. I was around 950 with him. Then he broke up with me today. I didn't have enough stars to charm. I was mad xD
  • Options
    He's the only decent looking guy in it lol!! Grrrr! I would be so annoyed as well!

I was determined to stay with him due to the in game freaks lol. He broke up with me A LOT!! Such a needy man :p I just used my charm to get back with him when I could afford to xD
  • Options
    I know right? I already got back together with him at 500, since I was with him since I was an e lister, and he got me over 6 million fans so I wanted to stay with him. But he's so clingy and breaks but with you so much. I accidently restarted the first time I played, and he broke up with me very quickly. I decided he wasn't worth it since I have a few other A listers now that I'm #110.
  • Options
    Snap!! xD I dated him from the very beggining as well!!! He got me a tv part & I repaid him by dating him lol! I went from e list to a list really quick because him. I now have 122. something million fans. I'm married to him now so he doesn't break up with me if I don't date him. If you can find them there are better people than him but I couldn't. They were all freaky looking! :)
  • Options
    Lucky! I was JUST a B, then I got to 500 with him and I became an A.
  • Options
    He got through the most difficult part! Once your on the A list you've just gotta maintain it by doing films all the time and making the right decisions! I'm glad I don't have the stress of the dating game anymore so I can just concentrate on projects. But he's there if you need him ;) lol
  • Options
    Yeah xD I usually only date when I wait for a project, or I have about three stars on a film that takes a million stars for a full on, because that's quite annoying making 5 stars.
  • Options
    I did the same thing! As for the 3 stars I can't resist going for the 5 (I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol) it drives me mental if I don't get 5 but I'm satisfied with I get 4. But you're right it is a bit of pain especially on the 24/48 hour projects
  • Options
    Hahaha! I'll let you into a little secret: .... *whispers* I bought it with stars not with my hard earned cash :eek:

Thanks for .... the tip. :cool:
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    The guy I married showed up one day wearing bad silver jewelry and glasses! I have decided to cheat on him and see what happens!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    loridburke wrote: »
    The guy I married showed up one day wearing bad silver jewelry and glasses! I have decided to cheat on him and see what happens!

Loool that's hilarious! DO IIIT
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    So here is what went down...looked through list of contacts found jacob collins with no shirt on and a great six pack so i decide I wanted that nice piece of E list hanging at my beach house (dont intend to buy house in hills like my beach house to much) So I called him to black widow and decided I would fast track our relationship to see what happens. First date nothing...went immediately to second date cuz he was E list by second/third date he wanted to see me more...the news announced we were seen kissing...left black widow and got call from hubby telling me I cheated...got a choice of charm or break up..decided to break up...went home and he was still there. Asked 3 times for us to makeup said no...quick note this was at beach house, for some reason he was not on the deck when I went out but was in the kitchen when I came back in...said no last time...flew to vegas to have a date with six pack boy toy and he was not in the suite and when I came back and went to valley for job the heart was gone from door...ironically star news didnt report on break up, I am a bit upset...kinda wanted to be scandalous!