Options

Red Carpet Events & Chat with Friends

Hey everyone!

Was just sitting here twiddling my thumbs when a light bulb went off inside my brain! :D

Red carpet events You should be invited and go to events like Wimbledon, the Superbowl or even premieres! Little interviews here and there. Also you can have little goals to complete, like networking, which gets you more film roles and of course more fans.

Chat with Friends Don't you hate it when a friend sends you a gift and you can't say thank you? We should be able to have a chat system that can be accessed through your phone contacts and appears like a text message on the game

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Good ideas here!
  • Options
    BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    That would be amazing if they did this! Especially the red carpet ideas! :D
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    That would be amazing if they did this! Especially the red carpet ideas! :D

@Blincoln I'm not being bias or anything but ...... SO DO I!!!! xD But seriously, thank you for sharing your opinion. After all it's meant to be Hollywood! What's hollywood without red carpet! That's what I wanna know :P lol!
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    You make many of the best ideas out there that I've read!!!! I absolutely love this!! :)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    You make many of the best ideas out there that I've read!!!! I absolutely love this!! :)

@HollywoodStarlets Arrr shucks! You're making me blush :o lol! Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my ideas =)
  • Options
    Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    So true! These things would def help
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • Options
    So true! These things would def help

@Keverdeen395 Very much appreciated feedback :)
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    @HollywoodStarlets Arrr shucks! You're making me blush :o lol! Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my ideas =)

But seriously, these ideas should really be part of the game!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    But seriously, these ideas should really be part of the game!

@HollywoodStarlets Thanks again, doll! I would love it if they did! It's a great game but I think it needs spicing up just a tad :)
  • Options
    I want this to happen! It'd be great to bring my fiancé!
  • Options
    Also take the co star you had on that film!
  • Options
    I want this to happen! It'd be great to bring my fiancé!
    Also take the co star you had on that film!

I love that idea!!! It happens in real life so it should happen in stardom!!! Great suggestion miss Charmander :D
  • Options
    I love that idea!!! It happens in real life so it should happen in stardom!!! Great suggestion miss Charmander :D

That is true! Real life stardom!
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hey everyone!

Was just sitting here twiddling my thumbs when a light bulb went off inside my brain! :D

Red carpet events You should be invited and go to events like Wimbledon, the Superbowl or even premieres! Little interviews here and there. Also you can have little goals to complete, like networking, which gets you more film roles and of course more fans.

Chat with Friends Don't you hate it when a friend sends you a gift and you can't say thank you? We should be able to have a chat system that can be accessed through your phone contacts and appears like a text message on the game

Did someone say Super Bowl ok I'm all in when do we leave? Got my bags packed and ready to roll. Lol. This is a fantastic idea. Definitely got my vote.:cool:
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Did someone say Super Bowl ok I'm all in when do we leave? Got my bags packed and ready to roll. Lol. This is a fantastic idea. Definitely got my vote.:cool:

Hahaha :") this is great :)
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »

:'D This cracked me up!!! I'm getting my butt down to gatwick & jumping in my imaginary private jet xD Thank you for your support! You're a star :D
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I've been all about music and pro-football since childhood. I then grew up to raise all boys it came in handy. Lol.:cool:
  • Options
    Wow! I can imagine it did! You must be one of the coolest mums a boy can have :cool:
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yess. Great idea. The chat system doesn't matter to me. I'm on android - somethings messed up and facebook friends don't work, so I can't contact friends at all. It's a bit of a pain.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support, chicka! :D

Aww man! That sucks about your friends! I think I've heard someone else say that happened to them!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Great ideas!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options