Options

Proper conversations!! Please I beg of you!!

BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
Hello people of the world,

I can not be the only one that is fed up if having a one word "conversation" ?!

I'm getting frustrated when my fiancé says things like "hi sugar", "hey babe", "there you are beautifull" and all I can say back to him is "Hi!" I want to be able to compliment him and maybe help him with his fashion sense because he has this ridiculous necklace on and it goes over his shirt!!

So if you bring out and update please give me some more options when speaking to people and don't tell me it's not possible because you've managed to do it when I get called into Arnie's office when he wants a nice little chat!

Ok my little rant is over ....

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    Hello people of the world,

I can not be the only one that is fed up if having a one word "conversation" ?!

I'm getting frustrated when my fiancé says things like "hi sugar", "hey babe", "there you are beautifull" and all I can say back to him is "Hi!" I want to be able to compliment him and maybe help him with his fashion sense because he has this ridiculous necklace on and it goes over his shirt!!

So if you bring out and update please give me some more options when speaking to people and don't tell me it's not possible because you've managed to do it when I get called into Arnie's office when he wants a nice little chat!

Ok my little rant is over ....

Lol! Thanks for a laugh! But, all laughter aside, I too would like more lines to speak back to our partners!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Yes agreed
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    That is another reason I broke off engagement.:confused:
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Personally I wish my real life partner took a leaf out of Jacob's book :p

But seriously I like the idea of having a real conversation :D
  • Options
    I love the game and I will keep playing it would just make the game so much better and then you can tell people that try to flirt with you that you dont want to flirt back with to hit the road! And I'm glad I amused you @TonyPoeHo :P
  • Options
    laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    Amazing idea. How can you get engaged/married when you never talk right? xD
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Totally agree with you , i got sick of the " hi babe " routine
    Need more option ..
    Oh & believe me the fashion sense is A big problem for me
    I cant take his blue hair and red shirt anymore *sniff sniff*
    Stupid me dating him cause his eyes looked sexy
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    @laylers exactly XD it's more like when kids meet for the first time!!

Thanks @mystic! I'm glad someone understands my pain!!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yes, I would adore fuller conversations. Seriously, the guy says like three words and you can't really reply in a unique way.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I know they should fix that because people have a lot of things to tell their fiancé but they can't they should already fix that
  • Options
    Right, maybe we could even type in a response?
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That will be cool
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Right, maybe we could even type in a response?

Yes! I specially would love this so when our husbands or wives go "Hi honey" or "How great is marriage" you can type your own response instead of saying "Hi!" Hahah
  • Options
    Yes! I specially would love this so when our husbands or wives go "Hi honey" or "How great is marriage" you can type your own response instead of saying "Hi!" Hahah

I know! How is "Okay!" a response to "I love looking at our wedding album." Haha
    ZBJ101
    ;)