Options

Game error when husband calls

I am married to a character in the game but now I get an error each time he is calling. "Wyatt calling" will appear and when I want to press the phone icon nothing happens and I can't make any moves! Can somebody please help me? I have tried to close the game and re-open, but within one minute the same thing happens over and over again.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Dimfinty wrote: »
    I am married to a character in the game but now I get an error each time he is calling. "Wyatt calling" will appear and when I want to press the phone icon nothing happens and I can't make any moves! Can somebody please help me? I have tried to close the game and re-open, but within one minute the same thing happens over and over again.

Mine doesn't call me :( lol! Anywho, this is a known issue that a few players are experiencing. The only thing I can suggest is reinstalling the game.

If you are playing stardom on an apple device with game centre you can delete the app and select yes to keep data files Then redownload the game. If you aren't playing an apple device it is not recommend to do this as it will restart your entire game.

Hope it works out for you :)
  • Options
    danylroshdanylrosh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem, I'm glad to hear about this...But i dont have the apple one,I have an android! Is there any solution?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    danylrosh wrote: »
    I have the same problem, I'm glad to hear about this...But i dont have the apple one,I have an android! Is there any solution?

It seems to be a very common problem. I've read a lot of posts describing the same thing! With you being an android user as far as I'm aware there is no way for you to reinstall the game & keep your current game data. The only thing I can suggest to you is close the game down completely & if need be go to a dating destination, select your loverrrr but do not click on the white speech bubble. Just leave it & go do your thing. That may stop the phone calls.

Hope it works :D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This needs to be in FAQ and Support.