Options

Better, More Realistic Weddings

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
I'm only engaged right now, but from what I've heard the weddings aren't too great. There should be a honeymoon and a reception. I also heard that you can either go to Vegas or Tahiti for the wedding, I wish there were more options! I'm waiting for the next update to get married.
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I like this idea! The wedding was too short and not much to it in my opinion!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I like this idea! I was so disappointed when I got married. I had the Tahiti wedding which is so not worth 50 stars & it was literally dialogue for 30 seconds & then it was done! Not even that when my husband asks to go on a date he still bangs on about an engagement party! Bit late don't ya think hahaha!

Really hope this happens! :D
  • Options
    I was kind of disappointed with the new update. It did not address the several issues with weddings and etc. Maybe next update :(
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm close to having enough points to get married so never got married yet but from what I heard in the forums and saw in a ss. Looks pretty short and boring. Where's the reception party and all that stuff that come sin a wedding? :(

Love your suggestion.
  • Options
    I just got married today and yeah, the weddings are real bad. There could be so much more to it!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    AnnaSerenaAnnaSerena Registered Users 2 Posts
    *preach!!*
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Great idea! Hopefully since everyone is married now they won't be able to have receptions and a honeymoon but anniversaries are coming around? Holidays for couples and a party to celebrate their anniversary! :)
  • Options
    Great idea! Hopefully since everyone is married now they won't be able to have receptions and a honeymoon but anniversaries are coming around? Holidays for couples and a party to celebrate their anniversary! :)

I like it!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Reading this imma wait until an update and hope the weddding is better
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    sounds like a good idea. i'm with Keia on waiting it out for a while. wish they could implement the reception at least
  • Options

Awesome idea! If weddings are improved in the next update, those who got hitched prior should have the opportunity to renew our vows so everybody gets to have a proper wedding xD

@Keia I wish I had waited tbh I feel like I rushed into my marriage hahaha! :p
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Awesome idea! If weddings are improved in the next update, those who got hitched prior should have the opportunity to renew our vows so everybody gets to have a proper wedding xD

Nah, it's just a matter of -we got to experience weddings early and didn't wait- lol.
    If better opportunities do come, then it's on us whether to be happy with what we've got or experience another wedding. (But of course we all want to experience another wedding right?) :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Lol! Of course! That's why I suggested the renewing of vows obviously can't just do it, would have to reach a certain amount of points. People do it every day lol! I'm happy with what I got just wished that 50 stars got you more than a different backdrop lol! :D
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I have only date a couple time then stop cause the dates where expensive or I didnt have enough time. To busy trying finish film and do other thangs. Maybe I try a get marry on the new updates of getting married
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+