Options

Hair

I would like to see these hair styles:
29lkci1.jpg

Without the hats they have. They would be so pretty! Plus if they would be cheaper!

Comments

• Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Very true! Not only those but also the characters hair that's on the icon of that game would be interesting to style!

Also! I love the outfits you paired with each hairstyle!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    I would like to see these hair styles:

Without the hats they have. They would be so pretty! Plus if they would be cheaper!

Same here!!! ugh sometimes they get in the way haha. Or I wish that they included hats that could fit onto your current hairstyle" that would hella be neat (:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    Another suggestion that I really want to be implemented. The hats sometimes I want to hide and just use the hair. That or they add a hide hat feature somehow.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Very true! Not only those but also the characters hair that's on the icon of that game would be interesting to style!

Also! I love the outfits you paired with each hairstyle!

Thanks! I thought I would spice it up :P
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Same here!!! ugh sometimes they get in the way haha. Or I wish that they included hats that could fit onto your current hairstyle" that would hella be neat (:

Or hairpins or bows, but not hats hahaha
    Lysander wrote: »
    Another suggestion that I really want to be implemented. The hats sometimes I want to hide and just use the hair. That or they add a hide hat feature somehow.

Thank you :)
    That would be perfect to hide the hats :)
  • Options

Or hairpins or bows, but not hats hahaha

Then again I'm a guy so I'd prefer hats over pins any day haha.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Then again I'm a guy so I'd prefer hats over pins any day haha.

Some guys do :P
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Agree!!! I would like some new hairstyles that are cheaper as Charmaander mentioned! I would love more short cuts but something a bit feminine. And the hats have got to go!
  • Options
    Agree!!! I would like some new hairstyles that are cheaper as Charmaander mentioned! I would love more short cuts but something a bit feminine. And the hats have got to go!

I vote additional on the side hats in!

Another is, wow when I want to gift you gals, jewlery cost so much o.O. If there's one thing the developers got right, it's pricing it, LOL :o.
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts

Another is, wow when I want to gift you gals, jewlery cost so much o.O. If there's one thing the developers got right, it's pricing it, LOL :o.

true , a reason why i don't wear jewelry
    beside I would love to change the hat color to match my dress
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options

Verrrrry true, sucks that gifts are limited with what we can buy ourselves!