Options

Game Center

Anyone want to add me to GameCenter? I just started the game and need GameCenter friends. And any one have any tips or something?

Comment your GameCenter account name! :)

By the way my GameCenter account is

AnxiousAntlers

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Welcome to the games & the forums! Basically, just go with the flow really! If you ever run into problems in the game, just start a new thread because we have wonderful users who take their time to help you out here such as HollywoodStarlets, Charrmander93, SamuraiPizzaCat, Shiro, Kush_snipes, and myself (:

Tips:
    •Try your hardest to get 4/5 stars in a movie, it really helps you gain more fans + you get a bigger pay!
    •If you run out of energy, go out to the streets and tap on trash cans, cameras, newspaper stands, & birds as they have a chance to drop energy sometimes.
    •Make sure your partner is the one (the one you decide to flirt with)! Don't want to run into any problems now right?
    •Check back to the game! You'll lose fans if you don't return with new content!

I was going to direct you to Charrmaander's thread "adding friends" but you already posted there so that's a start!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hi there :]

Enjoy the game, ditto everything Tony just said, and get your butt on that A-LIST! :3

I will send you gifts ~ GC info down here vvv
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    [QUOTE=Shiro;

I will send you gifts ~ GC info down here vvv[/QUOTE]

Shiro I want gift too plz help me with that
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Shiro I want gift too plz help me with that

Last I checked, you were full on gifts, but I will definitely check again when my device charges :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    GloglowGloglow Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thanks for the help! :)