Options

Nothing after completing all beach missions?

I finished the beach missions and I still get calls from max with other jobs, but there are no new movies to do that will help will help move the story forward. Anyone else had this trouble?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You probably need to just level up. You've most likely finished everything in the level you are. I've been stuck before this update because I was taking a while to level up, but once I did I got more quests.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Elliejayne wrote: »
    I finished the beach missions and I still get calls from max with other jobs, but there are no new movies to do that will help will help move the story forward. Anyone else had this trouble?

If you have completed the beach missions, there is nothing else if you are at the max lvl for this update! If not above 21 you will need to lvl up!
  • Options
    ElliejayneElliejayne Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you have completed the beach missions, there is nothing else if you are at the max lvl for this update! If not above 21 you will need to lvl up!

I'm on level 23. Not sure if that means its come to an end. It just seems that after waiting a month for the update, they'd only do two missions.
  • Options
    ElliejayneElliejayne Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm on level 23. It just seems a bit pointless that I waited a month for an update and you only get two story lines.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Elliejayne wrote: »
    I'm on level 23. Not sure if that means its come to an end. It just seems that after waiting a month for the update, they'd only do two missions.

Yeah you're at the end for this update, if you unlocked the final piece of clothing you will need to wait until the next update. Go into Charlene and your agents offices to see if they have yellow speak bubbles, sometimes they do when I go there and there wasn't any call says come down for a chat