Options

Get Publicity!!

I want to get more publicity to get myself out there and be on starnews more often, but I don't know how! I've tried wearing a nice outfit, it worked but I only got a few fans, I want to start some kind of scandal or something! Any ideas? Tips? Anything! Lol I feel fame obsessed haha!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Dating will get you publicity.
    Buying outfits and hair stuffs get your publicity.
    and most importantly doing well in movies of course.

And if you want to start a scandal, do mean things to your rival LOL.. or let your rival do mean things to you and look like a victim! lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Changing up your style every few days or so will get you on there. Also, changing your hair every so often (yes your character may look funny) but it helps!
    Date people in the The Hills location, thats always works for me :)
  • Options
    GloglowGloglow Registered Users 23 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Dating will get you publicity.
    Buying outfits and hair stuffs get your publicity.
    and most importantly doing well in movies of course.

And if you want to start a scandal, do mean things to your rival LOL.. or let your rival do mean things to you and look like a victim!
    lol

But I can't find my rival! The girl is no where to be found! I tried dating, but can't do it regularly because I'm shooting movies and every time I finish on Archie is calling me about another movie project! I would like to date, but stupid Archie and crying into beer and making rent! *Huff* I want to start drama, haha it would be extremely fun, but I can't find my rival, I even forgot her name. All I know is that her new agent is Max. And I recently go on Level 10, and I'm like trying to find her in The Valley! Ah! *so much stress* (haha!)
    HELP ME!!
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Your rival only shows up through storyline's
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Gloglow wrote: »
    But I can't find my rival! The girl is no where to be found! I tried dating, but can't do it regularly because I'm shooting movies and every time I finish on Archie is calling me about another movie project! I would like to date, but stupid Archie and crying into beer and making rent! *Huff* I want to start drama, haha it would be extremely fun, but I can't find my rival, I even forgot her name. All I know is that her new agent is Max. And I recently go on Level 10, and I'm like trying to find her in The Valley! Ah! *so much stress* (haha!)
    HELP ME!!
    Yeah, Arnie calls you every time but you don't have to immediately film when you take a project. You can go date whenever you want!
    And don't forget that Arnie isn't real, and he's not really crying into beer lol. You're allowed to do other things.

Yeah, your rival only shows up for storylines, so do storylines too! You're only level 10 and have lots of drama to make with her as you level :]
    dfk75h.jpg