Options

The game won't even start ? :/

I updated my iphone software not long ago to 5.1 but i don't think that causes the problem.. I downloaded the newest version of the game and when i press the icon for the game to start loading it doesn't even come to that. The little star that shows at the begining gets stuck and that's it nothing happens, the game freezes. I left it for a while thinking it might take some time but nope nothing happens. Has anyone faced this problem too? Maybe know how to fix it? I really enjoyed this game i would like to play it again.. I don't think it's cuz of my phone, after their previous update the game simply started crashing.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think a few people have experienced this for some odd reason. Has a loading bar appeared at all? Firstly, have you tried closing the app down? Can do that by doing the following;

• Double click the home button quickly
    • A panel with apps will appear at the bottom of the screen
    • Press & hold on one of those apps until they wiggle
    • Click the red (-) on the too right corner of all the apps especially stardom
    • Click the home button to return

If that doesn't work you could try reinstalling the game by doing the following;

• Delete the app
    • Select Keep to data files
    • Reinstall game from app store

Hope it works for you :)
  • Options
    elnvljelnvlj Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yup i did all that, i tried all those minor things that i thought it might work but unfortunately nothing.
  • Options
    Ahhhhh man! That sucks!! Then the only thing I can suggest to you mate is submit a ticket to glu & get them to look into it :)
  • Options
    elnvljelnvlj Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do you have an email or know any way to contact some of the people that have created the game? I tried facebook but there is no option to message them.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sending in your ticket is the closest things to contacting the devteam, as the people who receive the tickets know the game well to help you with difficulties.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    You can submit a ticket by clicking on your profile name at the top of the screen & then selecting Submit ticket, Shown below :)

F4757597-B01A-44D2-9A8E-14FF5A512AC1-14071-000003E88FE9CB16_zps9963eccb.jpg