Postpone or more time to finish a project/movie

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hi everyone, So I dont know who else ran into this problem but I had too many projects to do and little time only two was important I had to do an alien movie that took 24hours a real people movie another 24 hours then I had to do movie in one day to get a movie and finish 3 movie in 2 days which I heard was for 8 hours ( the beach movie) I finially gave up and was very disspoint that I was wasnt goning to finish the two movies(The beach and do a movie in one day to get a part in the movie)So I thought it be good if you can postpone movies you dont want to do or least important or the creater of this game need to stop doing too many projects that many people cant finish or put more time to finish. I dont even want to play anymore I feel like a fail :(
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Great suggestion about postponing or even having our own queuing system where we get to prioritise the order of which we do our available projects. You should post this idea in the suggestions thread :)

As for not managing to complete beach task don't feel like a fail! As you said you had a lot queued up! Don't let it stop you from you playing :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's a great suggestion that could definitely be in the suggestions thread as Samurai says :]

Definitely do not feel like a fail! Remember that this is only a game :3
    Sometimes I forget to do movies and I end up with 1 star only... yeah I feel bad for a little bit but I just move on because it's nothing to fuss over. Your situation made it tough for you to complete it.

Also, remember that this is a freemium game. It's free, but devteams need to make money somehow. They make things in game tough so that you either need to put a lot of effort and time... or money into the game. I understand that it was just an unfortunate time for these movies to appear but unfortunately this is how it works.

But keep playing, just shake it off and have fun :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    You'll always get slammed with heaps of projects and little time to do it, it does get easier when you reach the end of the recent update and everything will calm down! Keep going with the game, you'll get the hang of it :)
  • QueenlaveraQueenlavera Registered Users 24 Posts
    Also when I had the beach movies come up, I had two 24 hr movies queued. I kept telling the agent I am not ready and when he called back it was with a different movie. I had to do it twice then he got to the beach movie. This was how I was able to finish in time.
    Add me on GC: queenlavera
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Also when I had the beach movies come up, I had two 24 hr movies queued. I kept telling the agent I am not ready and when he called back it was with a different movie. I had to do it twice then he got to the beach movie. This was how I was able to finish in time.

Same here! I'd hard when there a quest that says you need to complete a specific genre and they only offer the "Avaliable now" movies -.- hahahah
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you all for replying back and telling me not to give up. I guess I have to hear from agent sucks that I could be missing out on something good. And I would post this on the suggestion board im new here so I had no clue where I posting it at or what I was doing lol. Thank you all so very much :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I just HATE doing a bunch of movies within few days .
    i had to film a comedy movie within a day so i get the role in some movie aginst my rival.
    alas , my agent only kept on calling me about the 8 hour movie i had to film so i had to film it so i can film a comedy later.
    i also had go on a date with my boyfriend or he will break up with me (just finised a 24 hour movie before this disaster)
    what i did ? Filmed the 8 hour movie and went on a date AT THE SAME TIME . When i got a comedy to film only 1 hour & 30 min left .
    the fact i was low on energy and running everywhere collecting some was crazy . When i was done filming it turend out i didnt film a comedy MOVIE &. If i wanted another chance i needed to pay 10 stars . Really didnt bother to lose 10 stars i got fed up with it..

now i have to film 3 action in a week , wish me luck and my long rant . It was bottled in for a long time .
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    You have people who understand :] Glad you'll keep playing!
    mystic wrote: »
    now i have to film 3 action in a week , wish me luck and my long rant . It was bottled in for a long time .

Good luck... yucky quests.

I need to film 3 fantasy movies and I've only killed off one in 3 days. My agent just isn't giving me any. sigh
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I need to film 3 fantasy movies and I've only killed off one in 3 days. My agent just isn't giving me any. sigh

Wish i could tell him what genre i want to film
    hope it will turn all right for you
    good luck to you too
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    mystic wrote: »
    Wish i could tell him what genre i want to film
    hope it will turn all right for you
    good luck to you too

That's a great idea! I could see it like, you have to go to Arnie's to request a specific genre, and he could give an estimated time like 3 hours to find one, and you can use stars to make it shorter time or something so it doesn't make the game too easy haha. It's like you either wait for the unknown or you can wait for 3 hours.

dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You're amoung people who have experienced the stress of hollywood lol! Glad you'll keep playing :) The game is filled with frustrating things like this. I've had my fair share of them ^_^

Ohh yeah we understand you're new :) Thats why we are here to help. As for posting in suggestions just click on stardom hollywood forums & click Hollywood suggestions. I just thought it was such a valid point that you should post this in suggestions too. Have fun playing stardom =D
    Thank you so much :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • EmilyemilyEmilyemily Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anyone remember how those three beach movies where called? Because now i have to complete one beach movie & a movie called the break in the same time. Is the break-movie a part of the beach movies?
    And does that Emily Phillipsen stays a bitch throughout the whole game? ;D cause i excedentlly accepted her apolegie

Thanks!
    Emily
    Emilyemily wrote: »
    Does anyone remember how those three beach movies where called? Because now i have to complete one beach movie & a movie called the break in the same time. Is the break-movie a part of the beach movies?
    And does that Emily Phillipsen stays a bitch throughout the whole game? ;D cause i excedentlly accepted her apolegie

Thanks!
    Emily

The Break is not one of the beach movies. I have that movie along with the beach movie called "Where's the Beach?" on my alt account. The rest of the beach movies should have easily identifiable names.

Emily Phillipsen? Is that your rival's name? If so, then yeah pretty much haha. But the apology was in front of the press right? If you did not accept the apology in front of the press you lose fans lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Apparently my agent just keep telling me the same one like 100 time so I had to do it but I didn't get the beach award like some of yall :'( but now im trying to do these movie I feel like my character is worn out lol and its a reason why I dont date I have no time maybe if Glu update the marriage and its better I would stop doing movies and focus on marrying him. This game is like a mind game almost you have to plan and think thangs ahead what will you spend money on clothes or a new house or more furniter time and energy on movie or bf. One thing for sure no matter how much we fail a movie or a quest we still play it
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+