Options

Ways to lose fans

ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
Yes, you read the title correctly. ;)
I was thinking that there should be more ways of losing fans (besides low movie ratings and not playing often). Scandals can rock a star/ starlet's life!

So here are my suggestions:
1. Cheat on spouse or boyfriend.
Got this idea from loridburke's post
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?28196-Cheated-on-husband-to-see-want-would-happen
lose a lot of fans

2. Get wasted at Wasted... or any bar/club
You shouldn't have to lose fans right away, but maybe if you make it a habit like drinking till you pass out 3 days in a row. The star news guy could mention that you were either seen doing something reckless or sources fear you have an alcohol problem.
lose a lot of fans

3. Bad fashion sense
The developers of the game can purposely put in terrible outfit choices which we may unwittingly wear. In the same way we get noticed positively for good fashion, we can get noticed negatively for bad fashion.
lose a few fans

Here's the second part.
So whenever you lose fans from a scandal (e.g cheating and alcoholism) Charlene should call and appear furious. Then when she calms down she tells you that she organized a press conference for you which you attend. This could be like a new task similar to movies and dates. You appear, look innocent, answer questions, do damage control, promise to go rehab etc.
In the end, you gain back all your fans if you get 5 stars, or only some of your fans if you get 1-4 stars.

(I apologize if I repeated anyone's suggestions unknowingly)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, I totally agree!
    Having the max fans is fun... but it's fun to mess around once in a while.

I remember this period of Stardom where nothing was happening, so I decided to purposely lose fans just to make the game more exciting.

As long as the methods are known, then definitely needs more ways to lose fans haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I like these suggestions. You can cheat without anyone knowing, which is kinda weird.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    You should also add 'Refuse to finish movie'.

Not that I refused but I forgot LOL Got a bad rating on that movie and I lost like 3mil fans. Now I can enjoy gaining fans again :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I have been married for a few weeks now and I haven't gone on a date the entire time! They should get the presenter to broadcast that the relationship may be in crisis due to lack of time together! I mean, in real life the celebs aren't seen with their partner for three days and already people are saying they broke up, cheated or hate each other lol

Great suggestion by the way :)
  • Options
    I have been married for a few weeks now and I haven't gone on a date the entire time! They should get the presenter to broadcast that the relationship may be in crisis due to lack of time together! I mean, in real life the celebs aren't seen with their partner for three days and already people are saying they broke up, cheated or hate each other lol

I love that suggestion about StarNews reporting relationship crisis! I mean, they report inactivity already so they should definitely report the relationship thing too. It's so true about the celebrities LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I love that suggestion about StarNews reporting relationship crisis! I mean, they report inactivity already so they should definitely report the relationship thing too. It's so true about the celebrities LOL

Star news would be great if they reported all these scandals and misleading info!!! Ahah, I could imagine that so happening.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Haha, I totally agree!
    Having the max fans is fun... but it's fun to mess around once in a while.

I remember this period of Stardom where nothing was happening, so I decided to purposely lose fans just to make the game more exciting.

As long as the methods are known, then definitely needs more ways to lose fans haha

Glad I'm not the only one who tried to lose fans before. :) Just made it to no. 1 but now I have no one to beat. I miss my days on the B list. lol.
    Zbj wrote: »
    I like these suggestions. You can cheat without anyone knowing, which is kinda weird.

exactly!
    You should also add 'Refuse to finish movie'.

Not that I refused but I forgot LOL Got a bad rating on that movie and I lost like 3mil fans. Now I can enjoy gaining fans again :D

lol. That is a good idea. Then star news could totally report badly on us and say "(so and so) was seen acting like a diva on the latest movie and walked off set halfway through filming". I'm sure Charlene would have a fit!
  • Options

That is so true! Good idea as well. Although I'm not married yet, it would be fun to see what crazy story star news comes up with on this topic.
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Star news would be great if they reported all these scandals and misleading info!!! Ahah, I could imagine that so happening.

Haha! That would be funny!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts

Hahaha I read so many mags for my new job (in the real world) it's insane how much celeb relationships are talked about badly :/
    ana890 wrote: »
    That is so true! Good idea as well. Although I'm not married yet, it would be fun to see what crazy story star news comes up with on this topic.

It's fun doing the whole wedding thing but very short quest though :(
  • Options
    ana890 wrote: »

Yeah, it's not that exciting unfortunately. The filming and acting is the main focus of the game so most of it goes into that...
    Hahaha I read so many mags for my new job (in the real world) it's insane how much celeb relationships are talked about badly :/

Yeah it's really sad sometimes. In reality, actors and actresses work very hard and seem to just get bashed at a lot of things other than acting.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Really starnews needs to pay more attention to me by now
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Brilliant suggestion! It always reports the dirt on our rivals & their relationship being the rocks! So why can't it be the same for us!

It defiantly would spice the game up after all hollywood in reality isn't a bed of roses the same should be applied with the game. As long as it is outlined what can make us lose fans this would be a great addition to the game!

Keep these awesome ideas coming! :D