Options

Star Awards

BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
You have no idea how long I have waited to be nominated for a star award so I was thrilled when Charlene called and said I was nominated!!!

The night starts off ok with talking to the reporter and then when they announce the nominees that's quite cool as well but I had better expectations :/

After talking to the reporter we should be able to go mingle with other celebrities and sit down at a table, our category would be announced and if we win we should be able to just say a quick little speech. Now I now others have suggested this next bit but I think it would just complete the night, an after award party- I mean come on THAT IS GENUIS! Who wouldn't want that to happen? And shame on you for not doing it already!! This has also been suggested bring a date or your co- stars, this is so realistic and would be awesome for the game.

P.s I won the award, you may bow down to me if you wish.

Comments

• Options
    ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    great idea! i'm going to my first star awards tonight actually. that's too bad i can't bring any arm candy. :( and i love the idea of mingling or having an after party. that would give more opportunities to meet a-list contacts
  • Options
    AnnaSerenaAnnaSerena Registered Users 2 Posts
    LOL *bow down* :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    You have no idea how long I have waited to be nominated for a star award so I was thrilled when Charlene called and said I was nominated!!!

The night starts off ok with talking to the reporter and then when they announce the nominees that's quite cool as well but I had better expectations :/

After talking to the reporter we should be able to go mingle with other celebrities and sit down at a table, our category would be announced and if we win we should be able to just say a quick little speech. Now I now others have suggested this next bit but I think it would just complete the night, an after award party- I mean come on THAT IS GENUIS! Who wouldn't want that to happen? And shame on you for not doing it already!! This has also been suggested bring a date or your co- stars, this is so realistic and would be awesome for the game.

P.s I won the award, you may bow down to me if you wish.

Ya, it would be great if my husband could actually come with me to Star Awards!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Not bursting anyone bubble, but this has been suggested :)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?20534-After-Awards-Parties
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is a great idea :) I myself suggested taking your partner or friend to the star awards & Charrmander mentioned Co stars.

The more ideas are spoken of in the forums the more chance in developers implementing them in the next update ^_^

Would love all of the above to happen in Hollywood :D
  • Options
    Yeah I did say that others have already suggested it but I just mentioned it so it's out there again and the developers realise its a popular idea
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah I did say that others have already suggested it but I just mentioned it so it's out there again and the developers realise its a popular idea

Definitely! Yeah after the awards, I either want to celebrate my win or stuff my face with drinks because I lost haha :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

Great minds think alike ;) I'm a big supporter of this idea! So the more times it's mentioned the more times it's confirmed how awesome it really is! :D
    Shiro wrote: »
    Definitely! Yeah after the awards, I either want to celebrate my win or stuff my face with drinks because I lost haha :P

Hahaha! I'd want to shake up the champagne, let it rip & spray it all over my rival & get wasted haha!
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »

Exactly! I wouldn't want to go home and sulk I would want to celebrate my loss with the other losers
  • Options
    Great minds think alike ;) I'm a big supporter of this idea! So the more times it's mentioned the more times it's confirmed how awesome it really is! :D

We sure do! exactly so maybe if we keep posti it they will get the message
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Great idea , maybe then the awards ceremony wont be so boring
    Game center :: mystic.lily