Postpone or give more time to finish

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
I post this in a different area and people suggest I post it on this suggestion board here is what I wrote: "Hi everyone, So I dont know who else ran into this problem but I had too many projects to do and little time only two was important I had to do an alien movie that took 24hours a real people movie another 24 hours then I had to do movie in one day to get a movie and finish 3 movie in 2 days which I heard was for 8 hours ( the beach movie) I finially gave up and was very disspoint that I was wasnt goning to finish the two movies(The beach and do a movie in one day to get a part in the movie)So I thought it be good if you can postpone movies you dont want to do or least important or the creater of this game need to stop doing too many projects that many people cant finish or put more time to finish. I dont even want to play anymore I feel like a fail :("
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I said it in your post in Open Discussions, brilliant idea! Would be good if we was able to cancel films we didn't want to do but had already accepted. The amount of times I've done that :D
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yes I get tired of my agent calling me over and over for the same film be great if we can cancel film but then again we might lose fans for that
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Great Idea! That would be an awesome addition to the game! It's always a pain to do movies you don't want to.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Is not like giving more time the problem is they only give low energy they should extend that and the energy should get into like 50 or 60 that way we can finish a movie in one day or two
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Befor increasing the energy to 50 they should make projects shorter
    at least have 12 hour as max since it is tiring to do a 24 & 48 hour projects
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    Befor increasing the energy to 50 they should make projects shorter
    at least have 12 hour as max since it is tiring to do a 24 & 48 hour projects

I think just energy would be fine.

The only reason you went to Max was to get paid more, and for bigger pay asks for bigger work. That's how the game works. If you're getting tired, you dont have to do every movie Max throws at you, or you can go back to Arnie and get easier projects.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I agree the energy is just fine if it was higher than it be too easy and we be bored. I enjoy running around and clicking objects to get more energy ;)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+