Options

Getting Married With New Update

Hey all, question: Before the update I had to wait until level 15 to get married (I'm in level 13). Now it has changed where I can get married at 13, correct? Question being, I'm engaged but I don't have the option of meeting with Charlene or the planner. Is there something I need to do? I already tried a date with my fiancé in Vegas, and I'm not dating anyone else. Help!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I don't think the marriage level has changed with the update just the level that let's you go Vegas. That's all it mentioned on the update anyway :)
  • Options
    iceniqueeniceniqueen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm level 20 my person asked me to get married now they are stuck 1 pt away after about 20 dates and it never changes. SO frustrated.
  • Options
    Have you broken up with people you don't want to date? Read the sticky for more details :)
  • Options
    vianny101vianny101 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I already went on dates and broke up with everybody and im still stuck on 1249/1250 n when I go to his house It won't show no speech bubble... What should I do?
  • Options
    Have you got the new update? The new update has fixed this issue for the majority of people.

If you have I suggest you double check your game centre friends as they always seem to pop up with relationship points and trying a few more dates as boring as it is lol! If it doesn't work you could try dating someone just to get the Breakup call, then gettin back together with them :)

The speech bubble happened to me. You need to look out for the heart one for the proposal.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    vianny101 wrote: »
    I already went on dates and broke up with everybody and im still stuck on 1249/1250 n when I go to his house It won't show no speech bubble... What should I do?

Can you not get to 2499? That is the relationship number you need to be at to get married. If you cannot get past 1249 I don't believe you are even engaged. Try reinstalling your game. keep your files when asked to remove them or keep. Remember keep them!
    Download the game again and go on a date and see if you can progress
  • Options
    Ahhhh I misread that! I thought it said 2499! My bad :3 Yeah Charmander is right, you need to be a lot higher up in order to get engaged/married ^_^
  • Options
    BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm on 2499, broke up with everyone, I'm on level 15 almost 16 and we are engaged but we still can't get married? :S do I have to be on a date in las Vegas?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    I'm on 2499, broke up with everyone, I'm on level 15 almost 16 and we are engaged but we still can't get married? :S do I have to be on a date in las Vegas?

You should try that and see if that works.
    And make sure you have tapped his heart speech bubble to move on to get married.

Also check out his place and see what he says.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ok il give it a try later :)

Thanks for your help :D
  • Options
    I tried it and nothing has happened :S :(
  • Options
    Blincoln wrote: »
    I tried it and nothing has happened :S :(

Have you broken up with facebook/Game Center friends?

If you have then try levelling up :)
  • Options
    Yeah I've broken up with everyone, levelled up but we are still 1 point away from getting married :'(

Although I have just found out that I'm married to some weirdo?
  • Options
    Haha! I remember that quest! That gets sorted!

That's really odd. The only thing I can suggest is to wait til it comes out that you aren't married by completing the relavent goal & see if that is holding it up.

Otherwise I haven't got clue as other relationships are the only thing that it holds up & being on a lower level than 15 :/
  • Options
    pkareenapkareena Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yea I'm on level 23 now and I'm stuck on 2499 and I'm engaged to mine still not married yet :/
  • Options
    pkareena wrote: »
    Yea I'm on level 23 now and I'm stuck on 2499 and I'm engaged to mine still not married yet :/

Tried going on extra dates and seeing if that heart speech bubble comes up ?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Tried going on extra dates and seeing if that heart speech bubble comes up ?

I will try to go on the extra dates with him and see what happens
  • Options
    I think I found the problem! I hadn't updated to the latest version as soon as I did that everything was fine :D
  • Options
    It seems as though it is only android players that are still experiencing these glitches. Hopefully glu will address and fix them soon if that is the case.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I think that is no cool that one person still experiencing the cliche they should fix that I am agree with SamuraiPizzaCat
  • Options
    chrisewchrisew Registered Users 3 Posts
    Prior to the new update, I was engaged with somewhere around 1500-1600 points. Now, relationship points have dropped to 1249 and won't go any higher. No more speech balloons or hearts from my fiancee, no more mentions of marriage.
  • Options
    chrisew wrote: »
    Prior to the new update, I was engaged with somewhere around 1500-1600 points. Now, relationship points have dropped to 1249 and won't go any higher. No more speech balloons or hearts from my fiancee, no more mentions of marriage.

You could try starting that relationship over and see if it goes higher.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yea I tried going on some dates with my guy and still nothing :/ this is frustrating..
  • Options
    tesselation_ridertesselation_rider Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm playing this game on my Mac, at level 18 and also stuck on 2499 with fiancé. Have broken up with everyone else; I think it might be an issue with the Mac version of the game.
  • Options
    It defiantly seems that way. They are still loads of people experincing this issue & it always seems as though those who aren't playing on either an iphone, iPad or iPod touch are the ones having the trouble. I believe glu haven't released a fix for android, mac & kindle players yet :)

But you could try some more dates. Sometimes that has kicked that meter up :)