Options

Cheated on husband to see want would happen

Posted on another thread that I was planning to cheat and here is what went down...looked through list of contacts found jacob collins with no shirt on and a great six pack so i decide I wanted that nice piece of E list hanging at my beach house (dont intend to buy house in hills like my beach house to much) So I called him to black widow and decided I would fast track our relationship to see what happens. First date nothing...went immediately to second date cuz he was E list by second/third date he wanted to see me more...the news announced we were seen kissing...left black widow and got call from hubby telling me I cheated...got a choice of charm or break up..decided to break up...went home and he was still there. Asked 3 times for us to makeup said no...quick note this was at beach house, for some reason he was not on the deck when I went out but was in the kitchen when I came back in...said no last time...flew to vegas to have a date with six pack boy toy and he was not in the suite and when I came back and went to valley for job the heart was gone from door...ironically star news didnt report on break up, I am a bit upset...kinda wanted to be scandalous!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, what an interesting story!

Yeah, you would think Starnews would track your every move just like real life... But at least you got to see what happened :0

Curiosity killed the cat? Lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    It may be a bug, before the update starnews wouldn't report people's engagements so hopefully next update something will be fixed involving starnews!
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I think that people will loose fans but at least we have too try too see what may happen
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Pukka story, Loridburke :D I rofl but yeah this could be a glitch or you may of just confused the game a little lol! xD
    I think that people will loose fans but at least we have too try too see what may happen

Loridburke is saying that nothing happened with star news when they cheated on their husband. But both the husband & "six pack boy" are now missing in her houses, so no you don't currently lose fans if caught cheating :)
  • Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Oh no boy toy put on shirt and the ex ditched the suit coat and glasses anx is now sporting arm tatoos will cost me 13 stars to make up with what do u think I should... wonder if he will move back in.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    loridburke wrote: »
    Oh no boy toy put on shirt and the ex ditched the suit coat and glasses anx is now sporting arm tatoos will cost me 13 stars to make up with what do u think I should... wonder if he will move back in.

I reckon if you fix things he will move back in... I'm not a hundred percent sure, I only just got married after all the issues I'm not ready to ruin that yet hahaha
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hahaa! I would of thought he would move back in as you wouldn't of lost any progress with him :)
  • Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    No he did not move back in to house...even wore ring! Decided to break up with him again...he put on those stupid glasses and I was done beside want the other rings lol