Should I switch??

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone, Im not sure if I should switch agant because I feel sorry for Arnie I feel like he wouldnt have anyone it be nice if we could help him improve his business as the more we get famous and have more money but we cant. Is going to Max better??
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you don't really need money, stick with Arnie.
    If you really need money, go to Max.

Max assigns bigger movies, like 24-48hr ones, that result in higher pay. The only thing 'bad' about him is that money seems to be the only thing on his mind, but that's personal opinion on whether that's a bad thing or not. But you will get a lot more money with Max.

Arnie cares for you but doesn't give high paying jobs. Max doesn't really care much for you but gives high paying jobs. So it's your choice whether going to Max is better or not.

Also remember that Arnie isn't real and if you do indeed switch, everything will be okay. :P Just make sure not to talk to him unless you want to be represented by him again, because I heard you can be stuck with Max forever if you leave him a second time.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok Thank you :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Ok Thank you :)

You are very welcome :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Wow that what you want is your decition because wih max you can have alot of money