Wish List

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
I dont know if any one mention this but someone gave me a really nice gift so I was going to do the same but I had no clue what she like or how it look on her. So wouldnt it be nice if we can add stuff of what we want and everyone can see it and buy it for you?? Or give you a preview of how an outfit or cloth look on someone without change hers or his outfit?
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It would be nice but I don't see it as a necessity, as the gifting feature is already pretty straight forward. Interesting idea though, as I was just thinking the same thing the other day.
    I do fully agree with the preview thing though.

When I decide what gifts to get, I usually choose by the colors they are wearing :0
    I hope you like the gifts I sent you :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I did like my gift Thank you :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    True
    i fully agree
    i dont wanna gift somthing they don't want so i go with what they wear
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's a fantastic idea and it has been suggested before by Stephereena but great minds think a like ;) Just shows that this is one of those ideas that the game is missing.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?22002-Wishlist!

I appreciate everything I receive from my hollywood friends & it is the thought that counts ^_^ But there have been times when I really want a particular item. So I would send that item to a friend & would hope they got the hint. They didn't o_O lol! So having this feature would help with those wardrobe must haves! :D
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Great idea is sound good and I love it