Flower Help

Okay so Hampton asked me to help him out with Flower and I have agreed. Spoke with Flower and agreed to help her but still have not received a call from Charlene to do photo shoot with her and it has been 2 days. I have received 2 calls from Charlene 1st to meet Frank Kaufman, and 2nd go to the Hampton party at the mansion? I've just completed a 24hr movie and still nothing? Is this a glitch in the game or will she call when I least expect it? "Vague Magazine" I love it.:D

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You should get the call sometime after the party... you take the photo shoot at Globatech.
    I read from other sources that it does take a while for her to call you back.

Did you finish the 48hr movie you got the part for? That might be something.

Try restarting the app and see if you get any calls?

If you don't get the call, it might be a glitch. You can either wait some more, reinstall the app, or send in a ticket.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I declined doing the photoshoot I guess I shouldn't of haha
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    You should get the call sometime after the party... you take the photo shoot at Globatech.
    I read from other sources that it does take a while for her to call you back.

Did you finish the 48hr movie you got the part for? That might be something.

Try restarting the app and see if you get any calls?

If you don't get the call, it might be a glitch. You can either wait some more, reinstall the app, or send in a ticket.

Hi Shiro and thank you for your help. I've done two 48hr movies and have restarted the app. To afraid to reinstall again after last time. Like you said though I haven't gone to the party @ the mansion yet fixing to head there. Fingers crossed!:cool:

@Charrmander93 I think I said no the first time around.:D
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Hi Shiro and thank you for your help. I've done two 48hr movies and have restarted the app. To afraid to reinstall again after last time. Like you said though I haven't gone to the party @ the mansion yet fixing to head there. Fingers crossed!:cool:

@Charrmander93 I think I said no the first time around.:D

Alright, good luck!! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Alright, good luck!! :]

Thank you again Shiro you were very helpful. I went to the party at the mansion and indeed received the call from Charlene afterwards.:cool:
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Thank you again Shiro you were very helpful. I went to the party at the mansion and indeed received the call from Charlene afterwards.:cool:

Awesome! Glad I could be of help :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Did you get the two tops, Jojo? One being that awesome biker jacket you asked me about a while back?

6BEBAB04-EA9A-4486-8186-ECF7075B5156-2967-000000E2185B2806_zps710cd057.jpg