What Is Your Favorite Movie Genre To Work On

A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
What is your favorite movie genre to work on in the game? Mine are action, crime drama and on some occasions romance.:cool:

EDITED: I have personally made changes to this thread.

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    My favorites are fantasy, sci-fi, and action! With all that dramatic music and sets. Too bad I never get these that often though ;\

I'm actually kinda confused about your goal though, what do you mean by helping other people by filming?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    In real life I love fantasy movies and I haven't come across a fantasy movie yet, so sci-if will be close enough in the game haha
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Sorry should have made myself clear. Was trying to tell new players how to earn extra money by accepting jobs referred to them in game from game friends and also asking for us to share what are favorite movie genre to work on in the game was. My bad. I'm so embarrassed.

Oh you mean when some random contact asks for your help? I see lol
    No problem! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    If this game goes anything like my last I would be glad to work with you on the ones I get offered, if you want to?

Yes, and I keep getting interrupted on my end here at home and well didn't post exactly what I intended. Lol.

That's the other part that I'm confused about. What do you mean 'work with you on the ones I get offered' ? You mean like co-starring? Note that co-starring does not affect your friend's fans, that's only in The A-List.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    If this game goes anything like my last I would be glad to work with you on the ones I get offered, if you want to?

Haha thanks! I don't think the progress you do in your game actually doesn't go into our games!
  • ailhatailhat Registered Users 12 Posts
    Horror and fantasy are fun. I havent done a sci fi one yet though but id probably like it.
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    ailhat wrote: »
    Horror and fantasy are fun. I havent done a sci fi one yet though but id probably like it.

I have done both and I being a horror fan in real life think they are pretty cool too. :cool:
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ooooooooo yippeee! Movie trivia hahaha!

Right in real life I love horror, thriller & comedy.

But in stardom I like doing action, crime & even the romance projects (I hate romcoms/romance films in real life lol)

I purely like them for the sets haha! :D
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Fantasy, Romance, and Action.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)