Help Arnie???

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
I think there should be a quest to help Arnie pay all his bill and stop his gambling problem. By helping his problem his company get better which help him improve his place and get more money.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I totally agree that helping Arnie would be nice. For one, Arnie is so much better than Max as a person. You'd think after becoming #1 on the A-List, things would turn out better for Arnie.

However, keeping Arnie in this situation will keep the option to switch agents as a choice. If we were to boost up Arnie to get to a status like Max, then there would be no point in adding Max into the game at all (which wouldn't really be a bad thing because I hate Max). Also, I could see it altering Arnie's personality and change him into someone like Max, which would also make either person undesirable as an agent. But the game wants you to make these decisions: as Arnie is good but poor, and Max is bad but rich.

I'm not shooting down your idea, I totally feel for it. I just wish it could be possible to do so but for the reasons above is why I would think the developers kept Arnie stuck where he is.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    True I switch to max for more money to buy stuff and help with going to place and I remeber Max calling me bae or baby kinda made me feel uncomfortable but I understand what you saying
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Exactly, which is why I'm still with Arnie. I'm with Max on The A-List and it's just whatever with him.

Although pulling out a lot of suggestions is fun and stuff, some other suggestions (not specifically this one, but a few of them I've seen lately) that people post do not take into account the structure of the game itself, but merely just wish it to be there. This is a reasonable suggestion, but sadly I doubt that would happen :[
    dfk75h.jpg