Hard Time

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone, So I did my first 48hr movie called Oscar Mike I really thought it be easy I started on a Sunday and here it is Tuesday only got 9 hours left with three stars I be playing it every chance I get so I was wondering does anybody else have a hard time doing a 48hr movie beside Oscar Mike????:confused:
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I was able to do a 48 hour movie with time to spare
    but it was hard at the beggining of it

guess the fact that i wasn't sleeping much during that time & i would go everywhere to collect energy so it kinda help me
    don't worry you can do it
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They are challenging! I always find if you start the project early, I'm talking 8 - 9 am, you have more time awake playing it rather than sleeping. So by 1-2 pm I already have 3 stars!

As Mystic said, tapping on clickables is always a massive help! :D

You'll get that 5 star rating, chicka, don't you worry :)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I just stettle with a 4 stars so im good hope I wont lose to many fans
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    4 Stars is great for a 48 hour project! You did really well! :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah don't get yourself down over 4 stars, that's pretty good already.

Just make sure you have the time for it before you start for one thing. It's weird for a game but you really have to plan it out. And like Samurai said, start earlier in the day. Plan out energy hunts, and choose regeneration times wisely, like sleep, eat, and going out. It takes some practice, but I hope you enjoyed your first 48 hour movie :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank you everyone. :) Im happy with my stars next time it be a 5 stars ;) and thanks for the great tips
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That is great for a 48hr project you did pretty good
    That is great for a 48hr project you did pretty good

Thank you :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    And keep working hard that way you cannot loose your fans luck
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    You did very well and it is true that u have to plan it well
    leveling up during filming was more than welcomed to me as i would regain all my energy in a second.
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    What I usally do before a any project is replenish all my energy before starting it. Then if I run out, go collect thing in the town movie is in once in awhile. If I don't feel up to it I go do something else on iPad/irl and check on the game in 2/3 hours. Usally I'm almost full or close to it and rinse repeat after using them up. I usally can get 4/5stara in.

Vegas gig though I did horrible with only..2/3stars because I started too soon by mistake.