Options

More Dating Places

ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
I think there should be more bars and restaurants in the game. It would give more variety for dating options. There are only 2 bars and 4 restaurants in the game. If you add Vegas as a dating location, that gives you only 7 possible places to have a date in the game! My husband is quite stubborn, so he only settles for dates at 4 locations! I'd love to see more bars restaurants, it would also give you the chance to see more randomly generated people to network/flirt with. :P
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This will probably happen when they add more places to travel, but for now it's a good number for the areas they provide.
    But when they hopefully add more places, especially traveling to different countries, there will most likely be more dating options.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    This will probably happen when they add more places to travel, but for now it's a good number for the areas they provide.
    But when they hopefully add more places, especially traveling to different countries, there will most likely be more dating options.

Yes, you're right! I cannot wait till they add new places to travel!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)