Suggestion About adopting Pets

A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
I was hoping somewhere down the line maybe we would be allowed to adopt pets with either stars or cash and to maybe be able to rename our pets at some point? Thank you for the ones we already have.:cool:

Comments

• NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    There should also be an option to buy pets for cash rather than stars. There is no way to get enough stars in this game and I have purchased way too many.
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Natashaspy wrote: »
    There should also be an option to buy pets for cash rather than stars. There is no way to get enough stars in this game and I have purchased way too many.

Very true!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I like this idea still trying buy that cat off the street and naming our pets would be fun and nice
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Better add the cash option
    it is hard to collect all the stars
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I like the cash idea a lot! I also would love to rename our pets! Good thinking A2J3 and Natashaspy!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Natashaspy wrote: »

I am taking the offer up with watching 30 sec videos each day and saving them up! It will take a little longer but eventually if you save enough you can even buy clothes that cost stars!