Vending Machine!! :D

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hey everyone, I was laying down and thought how cool would it be to have a vending machine. Just like the real life vending machine having variety so would stardom. It be different each time get energy point to 5 to 20, XP points from 5 to 50 , Money to 5 to 100 and if you lucky you might get some stars ;) you can only click it once and wait 15 mins maybe less or more before clicking on it again. And a few in certain place. Let me know what you think
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Another great idea to getting energy. I would see it more of you spending money on the vending machines and getting maybe a range of 3, 5, and 10 energy. The XP would have to just be random like garbage cans and whatnot. And I can see this being placed mainly in The Neighborhood.

However 15 minutes is way too short and would make the game way too easy. I know the energy thing is a problem for all of us but that's a big factor of the gameplay. Being able to get 5-20 energy in a mere 15 minutes cuts the time off by a huge amount, even up to an hour and a half. I would say more like twice a day, same as the pets. Gotta be a bit more realistic in that sense, but I like the vending machine idea.

Could even grab a drink or food from your house's refrigerator too or something.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    It a sample. We can always change the number. Maybe it can one of the broken vending machine you see in the negihborhood thats give you random things but not a lot of of it.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Loved your ideav
    a way to get energy is much needed
    if im lucky i might get 15 energy by tapping items otherwise i would get 5
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    It a sample. We can always change the number. Maybe it can one of the broken vending machine you see in the negihborhood thats give you random things but not a lot of of it.

Oh, I know. And I gave in my input so yeah :0

LOL broken vending machine even better!! Makes the randomness a lot more realistic in a sense haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Oh my gosh, nice ideas! Especially the energy.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I do agree with the creators and making us wait for energy, but as you said you could buy a bag of chips say $5 and it'll give you 3 or 2 energy points. Same as with the stars, it could be drawn by luck :)
    Great idea :)