Options

Socialite Achievement

Anyone know how to get this other than attending parties?

In The A-List, since you could host parties, it was really easy to get this. But this game only has a few parties that don't give much into the achievement.

I'm at 80% from the couple parties I've been to, but nothing else will get the meter up. I know the little icon for it is an invitation but if anyone else has found out how to get this, please share :[
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This has been bugging me too!! I have tried all the restaurants & bars & none of the actions have an invitation pop up :(
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Exactly! I also tried stuff like meeting new people and the meter still wont go up. It's ridiculous that they add this achievement to this game if you can't even really get it. Hopefully they implement parties so that we CAN get it -.-

But still, if anyone else finds something, hopefully it can help :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Too right!!! If that is the only way we can achieve it then that sucks egg! They should either shorten the achievement or create more opportunities to gain it as you said.

Fingers crossed there is a Socialite Expert out there in forums :D
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Maybe they will add it to the next update
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hi everyone well I'm no expert, but here is how I do it. I go to every party I'm invited to. and this is my favorite when I go on dates I do the following as shown in the picture below. I tap as many times on the conversation balloon as I can @ Club Space Man downtown. The following shows up which gives you the results of your Socialite Achievement percentage! Hope this helps someone!:D

jxlz.png
  • Options
    justdebjustdeb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks, A2J3! How do you get invited to parties?
  • Options
    justdeb wrote: »
    Thanks, A2J3! How do you get invited to parties?

Usually Charlene will call you to tell you or sometimes your agent does. Hope this helps:D
  • Options
    The only problem is that I've only been invited to one party so far :T sigh
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhhhh! So jojo I can do that on a date at Club space man! I knew I'd seen it somewhere!!! Thank you!!!!!

I've only been to two parties, MERB shiro :(
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I've been to none and Charlene did not call me about a party
    what do you do to get invited ?
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Ahhhhh! So jojo I can do that on a date at Club space man! I knew I'd seen it somewhere!!! Thank you!!!!!

Oh really, GOTTA GET TO THAT THEN!!

I think I was just invited to one recently... forgot what it was about though. It's probably the same one as your second party though.
    mystic wrote: »
    I've been to none and Charlene did not call me about a party
    what do you do to get invited ?

One party you will get a call from after finishing movies called Time Alien and Oscar Mike.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Oh really, GOTTA GET TO THAT THEN!!

I think I was just invited to one recently... forgot what it was about though. It's probably the same one as your second party though

Hehe! I'm gonna go there once I've finished filming :D

Yeah! That's the two I was invited to! The mansion don't count which sucks :mad:
  • Options

Your welcome, I'm just glad I was able to contribute something helpful. You all have helped me so much and it's not gone unappreciated. :D
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Your welcome, I'm just glad I was able to contribute something helpful. You all have helped me so much and it's not gone unappreciated. :D

Awwww jojo! You are always helpful!!! :D and you are a great gurl to talk to =)
  • Options
    Awwww jojo! You are always helpful!!! :D and you are a great gurl to talk to =)

Thank you SamuraiPizzaCat, you are too. :cool:
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    One party you will get a call from after finishing movies called Time Alien and Oscar Mike.

if you mean the one at the mansion i went there
    other than that no
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Thank you SamuraiPizzaCat, you are too. :cool:

Aww shucks :o
    mystic wrote: »
    if you mean the one at the mansion i went there
    other than that no

The Oscar Mike Party is at Club Spaceman in Downtown & Time Alien is at the Black Widow in The Hills if I remember rightly =) The Headley Mansion doesn't count as a party for the Socialite achievement for some odd reason :/