Options

:cool: Dating Ideas

NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
Here are some suggestions to improve dating:

1. Not Enough People: You need a greater variety of people to date. You keep running into the same people over and over in Stardom. A-List has so many more people for you to meet and date.

2. Attractive People to Date: There really needs to be better looking people. Again, see A-List. You need some good looking people to date and/or marry. Period.

3. Breakup Calls: Nothing is more frustrating than this. When you have been filming for 24-48 hrs you always come out to a breakup call no matter how quickly you are trying to get to a dating site. There needs to be a little lag time between filming and the breakup call that allows you to try to date the person. If you really ignore them you should get the breakup call.

4. Keeping Romance Alive Options: If you could call the person you are dating, or anything else you could think of, to keep the romance going when the movie schedule is tight that would be great. I have wanted to call at the end of filming so I don't get the breakup call.

5. More Places/Options for Date: Again, back to A-List, you get tons of dating hearts in Toronto even from just being in the paper.

6. Deleting Contacts: It is so hard to sort through everyone from D to A list people just trying to find someone. Please let us delete people.

Please, PLEASE do something with the instant breakup calls!

Comments

• Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I like these :) . I agree completely!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    MarynStarMarynStar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Omg, please do this for us moderators!!!

I beg for an update! Stardom needs one, pronto. I'm kind of getting irritated with the break up nonsense.
  • Options
    NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    That break up thing is more than annoying. I finally just gave up dating. I was having to break up with everyone since I didn't have 9 to 18 stars to save the relationship. You also can't ever work with those people so you lose your co-star pool. I've just saved money and energy points by not dating until they fix it.
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    True the breakup call is soooo irrating espically when you have 24 or 48 hour job you would need every single energy point for it & cant possibly have time for your boyfriend. They can do a break time while filming
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    We all get the break up call at least once lol
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    We all get the break up call at least once lol

very true! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    GeorgineGeorgine Registered Users 6 Posts
    I call my date in the bar/restaurant or start dating with him about 2-3 hours before my movie end, this can prevent him from calling to break up
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I like all your ideas!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    i wish the first idea could happen. it gets kinda boring when i keep seeing the same people over and over.