Options

Corsage?

I've been seeing on a few screenshots that people have this flowery-courage type thing (it has a heart in the corner of it) in the accessories screen next to the black bangles that come for free in the game. How/where do we get it, I'm going crazy trying to figure it out!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've been seeing on a few screenshots that people have this flowery-courage type thing (it has a heart in the corner of it) in the accessories screen next to the black bangles that come for free in the game. How/where do we get it, I'm going crazy trying to figure it out!!!!!!!

If you mean this

2AF4DE3C-0855-4D9F-9DDE-9A5DED740CB1-6943-00000202AD9919B5_zps75bd75c5.jpg

Go to your wardrobe, select the bottom tab & it's there in the very top right hand corner :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    It's a gift your recieve from your Game Center friends :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I recall seeing it available and buying this after being engaged. Or is that coincidence? I wore it to my wedding :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I recall seeing it available and buying this after being engaged. Or is that coincidence? I wore it to my wedding :0

I had the option to buy it as well! It cost like 10 stars I think. But then I have been dating since the very beginning, so that might be why I assumed anyone could buy it.
  • Options
    I received it from a Game Center friend before being engaged lol
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I do remember seeing it as an option to gift too, but i bought my own, so then we are probably all correct about where to receive :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Well we all said it can be bought or gifted. So fhnfikcerjmdd there are your answers :)