• Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    That will be awesome !!
    we can have them in special missions or something like that
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That would be so cool
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I like this idea and that we can talk in other word we can said what ever we want like for example when we talk to our fiancé
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    Stardomfub wrote: »
    New real celebrities would be great

I think that this would be fantastic but, they would need to get the celeberty's permission. Expect this when stardom is more famous. But seriously, the idea is superfantabulous!
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    Bluebird wrote: »
    I think that this would be fantastic but, they would need to get the celeberty's permission. Expect this when stardom is more famous. But seriously, the idea is superfantabulous!

Ooh, I like you thinking business right there :D
    Like they have throughout the entire game, they have altered names of celebrities, directors, and movies already. So adding real celebrities would kill the continuity of what Stardom essentially likes to do with interpreting these things. It's still a nice idea but I think it would kill the fun of Stardom making slight alterations to real life titles.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Stardomfub wrote: »
    New real celebrities would be great

That is a great idea, specially how in the start of the game they did a project called "How I met Your Father" and you could go talk to Neil, but of course his name had been changed around. Would be great to do that again :)