Options

From ex to co-star

Hello, All.

I have an ex who is an A-list romance actor. I want to star in a movie with him but he does not appear in my list of potential co-stars.

Is there a way to change him from an ex to a potential co-star, please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Because of your romance points, this is what prevents you to co star with them.

In order to costar with him do the following;

★ Go to a Dating Destination
    ★ Get back together with him (requires stars)
    ★ Then select "Break Up"

Important: Once you've done this & you costar with him you won't be able to date him again, so make sure this is the right the choice :)

After doing that you should be able to costar with him :D
  • Options
    bl0226bl0226 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    bl0226 wrote: »
    Thank you very much!

Glad to be of help :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Be careful he doesn't get removed from your contact list!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Be careful he doesn't get removed from your contact list!

Does this still apply? Samurai and I both confirmed that they do come back after around 24 hours, more or less :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Does this still apply? Samurai and I both confirmed that they do come back after around 24 hours, more or less :0

That's nice, but it still happens for me as my ex hasn't shown up since I dumped him 4 weeks ago and there hasn't been a new update since.
  • Options
    That's nice, but it still happens for me as my ex hasn't shown up since I dumped him 4 weeks ago and there hasn't been a new update since.

It is true both Shiro & I tested this. I tried it with three randoms I found hanging about. I found that they are still in my contacts when I open it on the street but when I go to a dating destination, they aren't visible there for about 24 hours or more.

So it is still possible for contacts to go missing as you are experiencing. After all, we all know how different the platforms are for all us as individuals when it comes to Hollywood :) The marriage feature is a great example of this! Only a few selected players could get married before the recent update. Just shows how each person's game differs from others :D
  • Options
    It all depends on the game, not every game is the same and people need to remember that.
  • Options
    It all depends on the game, not every game is the same and people need to remember that.

Exactly :D It's what makes this game unique I suppose
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Or it's just that buggy -.-
    Don't always trust technology LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Or it's just that buggy -.-
    Don't always trust technology LOL

Haha! That too ;)
  • Options
    Exactly :D It's what makes this game unique I suppose

If I could believe that I would, it's quite annoying sometimes having a different game from the rest :/