Options

Children

HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
I think on stardom that once you get married you should be able to have a child it would be really fun! You can even so shows with your child once they get older!

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    You just posted in a thread about the exact same thing. You shouldn't start a new thread with the same topic unless you have something new to add to it.
  • Options
    I did this before I noticed someone else did it...;)
  • Options
    HadfiesHadfies Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    umm its none of your business if she copied someone or not you don't have to be rude
  • Options
    Thanks you hadfies
  • Options
    Thank** and I didn't copy I didn't realize that someone had already written something about it so I apologize for that and then I decided to comment on that because then it might have a better chance of happening. Just a misunderstanding here;)
  • Options
    Hadfies wrote: »
    umm its none of your business if she copied someone or not you don't have to be rude

As you both don't know (if you are two people seeing how you have the same username besides one letter), there is a new crediting process. If Hadfiee had something new to add to Blincoln's suggestion I wouldn't have commented saying starting a new thread about the exact same thing five seconds after posting in the original.
    What didn't need to happen was for Hadfies to comment saying it's none of my business. As one of the most active members on the Stardom forum it is my business to point out things or help people understand so there is no conflict started. Hadfies, if you have an issue pm me instead of posting it in the threads and having the argument here for others to see.
    Hadfiee, if you have any suggestions you are more then welcome to post them but if they are same as someone else's and you are aware that suggestion is already posted, give credit or add something new to the idea.
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I wasn't being rude, as there is a new rule about crediting people I was clearly pointing it out. Quite funny seeing how the person backing you up has the same name as you, hmmm.

I agree with you on this one Charrmander.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    I agree with you on this one Charrmander.

Thank you Zbj :)
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Thank you Zbj :)

Oh, no problem. What's right is right. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh, no problem. What's right is right. :)

I just hope there is no issue from now on :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I agree with you but there are others post about the same post and I think that they really should add this to the game
  • Options
    I agree with you but there are others post about the same post and I think that they really should add this to the game

Yes there are and there is also a crediting procedure. All I am saying, but I am not saying anymore about it because I am not keeping this conversation going.
  • Options
    I sad I was sorry I didn't realize that someone else had made a thread about that and hadfies is not me I didn't make another account.
  • Options
    Said*** spelling error
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hadfiee wrote: »
    I sad I was sorry I didn't realize that someone else had made a thread about that and hadfies is not me I didn't make another account.

Hey it's cool! Don't stress about it! It happens a lot as so many people have the same awesome ideas! Great minds think alike ;) It's a fantastic idea! :D
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    Pardon charrmaander but I believe that your behaviour is quite unreasonable considering hadfiee could be new to stardom forums and did not want to spend valuable time looking through about 7 pages of suggestions to see if another person had written the same idea as them. Would you?
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    Hadfies wrote: »
    please ignore this I can't delete it :(
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts

Yeah don't freak. Especially being a new person on the forum, you really want to contribute but then you realize a lot of the ideas have been suggested. It's not a bad thing at all and the more it's being suggested just shows how awesome the idea is :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I think it would be really cool to have kids and to be able to do more with ur spouse
  • Options
    Bluebird wrote: »
    Pardon charrmaander but I believe that your behaviour is quite unreasonable considering hadfiee could be new to stardom forums and did not want to spend valuable time looking through about 7 pages of suggestions to see if another person had written the same idea as them. Would you?

New members don't understand the things our mods have put in place.
    Also, I would go through 7 pages of suggestions to see if the one in my head has been posted and if it has I won't post it. If you aren't willing to look back on our forums history how is that fair?
    The matter was dealt with and I also said that this conversation would not be continued so, don't continue it.
  • Options
    BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    New members don't understand the things our mods have put in place.
    Also, I would go through 7 pages of suggestions to see if the one in my head has been posted and if it has I won't post it. If you aren't willing to look back on our forums history how is that fair?
    The matter was dealt with and I also said that this conversation would not be continued so, don't continue it.

I apologize charrmander my post was just my opinion and everybody has their own opinion, right? I did not want to come across as rude. :(
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    I agree we shouldn't continue this but you can't just say that we have to stop the conversation
  • Options
    I agree we shouldn't continue this but you can't just say that we have to stop the conversation

If you are agreeing that we can't continue then why are you still having an issue about stopping the conversation? If I don't want to continue the conversation I have every right to say it should stop. I am not here to have issues but the more you go on the better chance an issue will start. You're new here and don't understand how things work so take advice from a very active member.
  • Options
    Bluebird wrote: »
    I apologize charrmander my post was just my opinion and everybody has their own opinion, right? I did not want to come across as rude. :(

It's okay, you are right but at the end of the day, if people aren't involved they don't need to step in.
  • Options
    It just sounded like you were demanding us to stop that's all I was saying
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Everyone come on, we dealt with this before. About giving credit and all this stuff. I even gave a solution to this problem and still the same exact problem happen, no one can day its not a problem because all these post arent about the suggestion itself but about credit and things like that. Come one. Can we actually stop this?

I got some real annoyed users about this argument that was already dealt with the first time and its occuring again, may we please act like adults and young men/women that some of the users here are?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I might be coming on A LOT more than i expected to this part of the forums. Hope i wont have to deal with mich of the same issue over and over again
    IMG%5D