Options

Already married big glitch

I am already married but my husband has been asking me to go on dates and he asked me if I wanted to go plan our engagement party. Huh? We are married. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    They just say that. Don't worry, hopefully it will fix soon!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah, dont freak too much about this. He does still ask you out on dates, but the engagement party is more of a mistake than a glitch and should not effect your marriage. :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Eacross wrote: »
    I am already married but my husband has been asking me to go on dates and he asked me if I wanted to go plan our engagement party. Huh? We are married. What gives?

My guy said this and I was like "We are married?" He hasn't said he since, so I think it was a mistake! Few glitches have been reported this recent update which is sad :/
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Don't worry about it! As the above comments have proved, it happens to everyone. When my husband says it to me I'm like... Huh... Honey... you're a bit late arranging that engagement party, we're already married! Soz yeah haha!

Hopefully the developers correct/change the dialogue soon :)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yup, people make mistakes! Either that or our husbands weren't really awake during the wedding LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Yup, people make mistakes! Either that or our husbands weren't really awake during the wedding LOL

Of course! It's a fact of life :)

I think mine was drunk LOL! He just asked me out on date so we can arrange the wedding! hahaha! He's so slow xD