Options

Ordering food at restaraunts

BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
When you're on a date, if you order food, your boyfriend or girlfriend might like that food and they will realize that you have a lot in common and like you even more!!!!!:cool:
♡BLUEBIRD♡

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Cool idea. I absolutely love this, Bluebird!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Cool idea. I absolutely love this, Bluebird!

Thank you Zbj! I appreciate that you commented on my idea
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
    I like this idea is cool
  • Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    Sometimes there is an action to get a drink though but I haven't seen any food maybe there could be a waiter/waitress standing by the table asking what you want to eat and then you can decide between a few meals that all cost different prices and from that you get xp the more expensive the more xp.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hadfiee wrote: »
    Sometimes there is an action to get a drink though but I haven't seen any food maybe there could be a waiter/waitress standing by the table asking what you want to eat and then you can decide between a few meals that all cost different prices and from that you get xp the more expensive the more xp.

Each restuarant actually does have its own plate of food :0 There are even the actions of ordering something off menu. Most of the food occurs on dates but there are some actions that are involved with food. With the menu thing, that is more or less already provided with where you choose where to eat :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Each restuarant actually does have its own plate of food :0 There are even the actions of ordering something off menu. Most of the food occurs on dates but there are some actions that are involved with food. With the menu thing, that is more or less already provided with where you choose where to eat :0
    If you eat at different restaraunts ,however, you might score more fans.
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡