Chef

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone, I came up with this idea of me being hungry lol but we could hire a chef to cook for us of course we have to pay him it depend on the food. And we can eat the food for energy(dont know how much). I guess this is where the weight gainig will come in or help loes weight if you choose a health meal. Like choose between unhealthy and heathy then have a list of food for both.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• BluebirdBluebird Registered Users 27 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Heyy everyone, I came up with this idea of me being hungry lol but we could hire a chef to cook for us of course we have to pay him it depend on the food. And we can eat the food for energy(dont know how much). I guess this is where the weight gainig will come in or help loes weight if you choose a health meal. Like choose between unhealthy and heathy then have a list of food for both.

Cool idea Keia! Great combination of other ideas!
    ♡BLUEBIRD♡
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Interesting idea :0

I could see this being applied more to the restaurants more than actually hiring a chef. And of course if you bring energy in there has to be a limit, kinda like that Vending Machine idea a while back maybe? :3

And if they do add weight, then we could perhaps call for a personal trainer because a lot of celebrities hire them! There could be maybe a weight meter when you tap on your star/starlet or something. But then this would mean you'd have to eat if you were underweight too... I totally didn't think that through. Bah whatever, all still great ideas xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yea or do weight watcher or the other weight losing programs
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+