Filling stars during filming

mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
Lately i had alot of 24/48 hour projects , which was annoying me.
but i had noticed that depending on the studio the amount of stars needed to fill the stars differ.
for example when filming 24 hour project in KTV you can fill a star easily during an hour only.
but you would need an hour to fill a half a star in supercool or DWBS studio.
is it only me who noticed this ???
Game center :: mystic.lily

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Now that is pretty interesting! I haven't noticed it myself but I have noticed that certain projects have been harder to achieve the 5 star rating due to the limited actions! Well, that was my guess! But never considered the studio that I was filming at ^_^

I'm gonna keep my eye out for this on my game & post back my experience :)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Strangely enough, I have noticed this recently as well. But I can understand somewhat as to why... maybe.
    First of, the hours are just the time allotted to let you film. I would not focus on this more than needed, because the important thing here is what the production is.
    KTV doesn't really film the biggest productions, and Headley is at the top with the bigger of productions.
    Depending on what production it is, the role you get, and location does change up the times for the projects. Always look at the payout for cash and XP at the end of each one. They seem bigger at Headley's rather than at KTV right? Movies usually pay out more than TV shows? Definitely.
    So don't really look at the hours as much. It's just the time they give you to do it, but the production is what you want to look at.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    True , filming Headley studio gives you more xp ad mony but it would be harder to fill up the stars Guess it is to balance things in the game
    Bingo! :] That's exactly it. !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    At KTV you need for 1 hour project around 20 to 25 energy (actions if you want) and for Headly you would need mre than 40. So yes there are differences between studios and as Shiro wrote you get different amount of money and XP.
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Usually I'm able to complete 1 hour projects with the amount of energy I have! Have you gotten the lines correct as well?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    In 1 hour project i only need a filled energy bar and nothing more to complete it
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I know you need to collect roughly 65 little stars to complete one star in a 24 hour project :) I haven't figured out the others. I'm doing an experiment to see if 24 hour projects vary in difficulty by studio :D

Me too with the 1 hour & 3 hour projects.
    I know you need to collect roughly 65 little stars to complete one star in a 24 hour project

I only know that getting one line correct result in 33 mini star so getting both right is 66 , it applies to all studios too.
    but i never knew it is 65 to fill a star .
    hmmm , maybe the total differ from studio to other ?
    mystic wrote: »
    I only know that getting one line correct result in 33 mini star so getting both right is 66 , it applies to all studios too.
    but i never knew it is 65 to fill a star .
    hmmm , maybe the total differ from studio to other ?

Yeah the studio differs. I've started logging in movie energy, location, and times as well. :0
    So far for comparing, 1 hour at KTV is approximately around 35 energy and 1 hour at Lucky Films is approximately about 60 energy. The payout was exactly the same at $125 but KTV gave 8XP and Lucky Films gave 10XP. Both were cameos for Horror films :0 Note this is excluding the lines, but of course always get your lines right !

Gonna keep on logging though, eventually I might have an entire chart on them :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Intresting , that is good to know
    im doing a 24 hour at KTV and only relied on having my energy recharge every 3 hours
    now i have almost 4 stars with 13 hours left
    might end up with 4 stars or more this way , no way will i be able to do this if it was in headly studio.
    Yeah it's tough, but don't forget to tap your pets, hubby, and random things on the street for energy if you need to :]

Gonna make a spreadsheet on them, I actually found some information on my computer regarding this from months ago!
    dfk75h.jpg