Missing Bartender At Black Widow

I was wondering if this is a glitch in the game or is this suppose to happen @ level 24? Please forgive me if this has already been asked as I could not find an answer.;)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I have no bartender at Black Widow either and I'm at level 24 as well.
    My other character is level 17 and the bartender is there.

Never noticed this until you mentioned it xD Not sure if it is a glitch or not; hopefully others have more info :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Thank you Shiro I tried reinstalling my game and now the bartender @ Wasted is gone:confused: you know it won't be long til Halloween is upon us maybe we are having an early ghostly adventure. Lol. :cool:
    Oh interesting...

Ooh I like your theory :P It could very well be true!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Either that or she has gone down to the cellar to change a few barrels xD

This isn't happening on my game as far as I'm aware :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    This isn't occurring in my game, but I'm at level 22. 24 seems to be the magic number? :confused:
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    @SamuraiPizzaCat your probably right, lol but now all of the Bartenders have disappeared in my game.:confused: I have uninstalled and reinstalled and my game plays fine just no one to pour my drinks. boo hoo hoo. Maybe I had one to many drinks and they quit. :p
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hello guys.

I'm at Lvl. 22 . This happened for me too today after i finished the tasks for this director that sent you on different places (forgott his name) He sent you first to Club Space Man and you talks with the Bartender. After that you going to The Silver Shellfish and talks to the waiter. You also have to eats pie with one of the guests, later you do a working shift at Starbeans in the valley for 4 hrs and ends up to offer a drink for your rival in wasted.

Do you remember on this?

Since i'm done with this they are all vanished.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    I remember that quest, creeper director seeing if you're worthy lol

Don't quite remember when the bartenders disappeared, I checked after AJ posted this :0

Probably just a small glitch. It's not like they matter too much in the game though, but interesting enough to question :0
    dfk75h.jpg