Options

has this happened to anyone

Cancelled date with fiance and cause pad was low on energy. Charged pad over night and now he is showing 0/100 in the relationship progress line. Anyone know what happened only needed 150 to reach 2500! Something I did notice was he changed his clothes

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    This has never happened to me. The fiances/dates/spouses can change clothes, my husband has changed his shirt three times! Changing clothing is normal. My guess is that you maybe accidentally pressed break up? So sorry to hear all your progress disappeared. :(
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    How did you cancel? Like you invited him to a date and said Cancel or you started the date but then just left and never finished?

If you hit cancel, like Zbj said you may have accidentally hit Break Up. :\
    If you just left, then that was a glitch.

Also, Zbj is correct, they like to change their clothes around every once in a while :] They usually just change their shirt and leave the rest for their own features.

Sorry about that though :\ Good luck getting back up there :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Could of sworn I hit cancel date...has to be glitch cause if I broke up wouldnt it still list us as 2200/2500?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    loridburke wrote: »
    Could of sworn I hit cancel date...has to be glitch cause if I broke up wouldnt it still list us as 2200/2500?

Nope, that only happens if your date breaks up with you. If you break up with your date, it goes back to 0/100. :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yup, Shiro is correct. :( Good luck getting back up that high. I'm at 4700/5000 with my husband, and that took me sooooo long.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)