Options

Gifting Glitch?

I just recently got some Game Center friends and started sending gifts. One of my friends has been super sweet and sent me stuff but I can't return the favor! I can't do it when prompted as a reciprocal thing and I can't do it manually by looking her up in my phone. I have successfully sent gifts to other friends since this problem started happening. It's just her. Am I missing something?

I have restarted the app, restarted the iPad and reinstalled the app in that order. I haven't restarted the iPad again since the reinstall. That's my next step. Any other ideas?

RocSteady86: I'm working on getting you some pretties!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Interesting glitch! I have also gotten gifting glitch but not like this. :0

Why can't you send through manually? Like what happens exactly? Just out of curiosity.
    It may be the connection between you two is bad for some strange reason, as the game does have known sync errors.

I would also recommend to send in a ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    This may help get some advice and at least address the problem to them.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    kre8tivthinkrkre8tivthinkr Registered Users 5 Posts
    It says something along the lines of "Problem encountered, can't send gift right now. Please try again later." The strange thing is, I think she is getting the gifts, I am just not being charged and I'm not getting relationship credit for it. I think this because each item I have tried to send will be locked a few minutes later.

And she may be having the same trouble, too, as she seems to be sending me quite a lot of gifts in a row. I'll send a ticket. Thanks for he advice.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ah yes, I've seen that before, but it usually fixes itself for me.

No problem, good luck :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Weird glitch!
    Never suffered this one before, good luck. Hopefully it will work out soon.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)