Options

Can't start the app. Just keeps downloading resources!

When I tried to start the app a little while ago the little "pre-game" black screen where it says the game is checking for resources popped up and started downloading resources. The problem is that it won't stop downloading resources, keeps restarting download and never seems to get anywhere. I can't start the app due to this and the percentage downloaded started at over 6000000 and then dropped, then increased and it WON'T stop! What the heck is going on?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Don't know what's going on, but there are a couple things I recommend you do regardless of your device.

It keeps downloading resources, but never finishing? Maybe try to clean up some space on your device. Having low memory can slow down the game and really cause strange things like this to happen. After doing this, restart your device. If you have iOS, try to restart the app as well before restarting. You really want this app to refresh.

If that wont work, and you have iOS, try to reinstall the game. Make sure to tap keep if you do. That way when you download it again, it should download everything that you were stuck on if it actually was trying to download something.

Hope this helps.
    dfk75h.jpg