A bug or somthing ?

So i was filming dr.doolots , after collecting energy and getting back to the studio i found this
Obviously i was shocked. My GC friend had clothes on a minute ago but now
I'm speechless
Did anyone have this happing to them before ?

2013-09-06%2018.08.35.png
Game center :: mystic.lily

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Wow! I didn't even know it was possible for a starlet to go bare lol! This is very interesting. Thanks for posting this, Mystic :)

I've not had this happen to me but it's obviously a massive syncing error with the game, which seems to be a continuous issue atm. All I've experienced with the syncing is my friends are forever changing their appearance.

If need be report this to glu via submitting a ticket. I hope your friend finds her bottoms soon :p
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    There was also a time when a in-game character or a GC friends looked exactly like shiro
    believe me that was weird
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah I saw that! And weirdly enough Shiro didn't look like Shiro on mine, she had different looks every time I logged on!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wow this is hilarious! xD She just decided to go commando on everything. hee hee.... priceless!
    Yup, GC friends can be glitchy and all :3

haha yeah it was a GC friend who looked just like me but there was no way she could dress like me because I wear limited-time stuffs and I know she couldn't have gotten them :T I still have pictures... heehee :3
    I've only got one look, so you know if it's not me :0
    dfk75h.jpg