Submitting Tickets for Unresolved Glitches/Issues

Cliboard_zps7adf1b06.pngSubmitting TicketsCliboard_zps7adf1b06.png

While we try our best to answer everybody's questions, there are a lot of questions we just cannot answer with a solution that is satisfactory. A lot of people have been getting issues that cannot be resolved by fixing them in-game, restarting app, restarting devices, or reinstalling the app itself.

If all other solutions fail, best thing you can do is to

Submit a Ticket

It's our go-to solution if there is nothing else you can do about your issue.
The more submitted, hopefully the faster they will be addressed and fixed.

Even if their reply takes forever and maybe they too cannot do much about your situation, they send in
reports to the dev teams to help fix it up. So any ticket that is submitted will help bugs get squashed.

When reporting issues make sure to include the following:

The device you play on
The game
The issue in clear detail

But before submitting a ticket, make sure you at least try the following:
Restart App and close other running Apps
Restart your device
Check if your device's memory is low
Refreshing iCloud (iOS only)
Reinstall app (iOS only)
See if your glitch is known or has a solution

So if you think your issue is beyond the community's knowledge or control, this is what you want to do.
Hope this helps :]

Happy Stardom!
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I've sent in a couple tickets addressing the common issues I've been seeing over the last couple days.

But please still submit tickets if nothing is fixing your issues.
    dfk75h.jpg
    bump because why not
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    How comes I have never seen this! Great idea posting this as there has been times where members have not known where to go.

The system works if we address the issues we are experiencing

Great work Shiro :D
    Since a lot of people are experiencing issues with the new update, I thought I would up for people :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Outstanding job done by everyone on helping with the glitches. :cool: I love the tutorial very easy to follow and love the way this thread makes it easy to get there.;)

This update has brought up a lot of glitches, keeping some old ones and bringing in some new ones! Send in all those tickets people!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • xleahx131xleahx131 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Everytime I close the app it never saves and Charlene and max keep calling me and giving me the same mission thingy. The purchases of clothes I made after this terrible new update keeps on disappearing because nothing is saving. I got one star on my movie because it didnt save the work I did after I got the update. And I can't send gifts to friends I have from Game Center either. Idk how to send a ticket in either but I'm annoyed because I've played this game non stop for more than a month and I keep having problems!!
    The game resetting and the gifting are known glitches.
    The link is in the post, where is says "Submit a Ticket".
    dfk75h.jpg
    Boop.

Renamed, hopefully people see this as more for standard help than just submitting tickets :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • QueenlaveraQueenlavera Registered Users 24 Posts
    Great helpful thread, thanks Shiro!
    Add me on GC: queenlavera
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I've been using this really often nowadays, because of all the glitchy, buggy stuff in the game. Thanks for the post, without it I would not be able to find out how to submit tickets. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I sent in a ticket to them a couple days ago and never replied. I think they're tired of me xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    They're sick of me too hahaha! :p
  • LandokaLandoka Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I would like to know what I need to do to log into my facebook my Stardom because the message "please wait ...." appears when taking and nothing happens! Can you help me, please? I play on my phone.
    Make sure you have decent connection to wifi. It could be because of that, as Stardom runs on internet. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • NatslindsxNatslindsx Registered Users 7 Posts
    I sent a ticket in 6 days ago and still haven't had a reply :/
    Natslindsx wrote: »
    I sent a ticket in 6 days ago and still haven't had a reply :/

The Customer Service team have a backlog of a week :|... So they should get back to within the next week or so :o Just be patient and they will answer your ticket as soon as they can :3
  • viprunescapeviprunescape Registered Users 4 Posts
    How comes I have never seen this! Great idea posting this as there has been times where members have not known where to go.
    It does seem as though there aren't many :/ I'm also experiencing this. I believe it's down to having sooooooo many Game Center/Facebook friends, so I am thinking of removing non active players from my GameCenter, it might do the trick .To Submitting Tickets for Unresolved Glitches/Issues

Not my internet cause i have a 25mbs speed from Cox communications. Ive restarted my computer. Ive tried to check files with the launcher. Uninstalled the game reinstalled and still have the same problem. Does anyone have anymore ideas. And ive already check all my updates for my graphic card and processors there all up to date.
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    It does seem as though there aren't many :/ I'm also experiencing this. I believe it's down to having sooooooo many Game Center/Facebook friends, so I am thinking of removing non active players from my GameCenter, it might do the trick .To Submitting Tickets for Unresolved Glitches/Issues
    Not my internet cause i have a 25mbs speed from Cox communications. Ive restarted my computer. Ive tried to check files with the launcher. Uninstalled the game reinstalled and still have the same problem. Does anyone have anymore ideas. And ive already check all my updates for my graphic card and processors there all up to date.

Wow, seems to me you've done everything you can! (At least that's what I think XD). I would just submit a ticket and see what happens, I'm sure the problem will eventually fix itself (like it always happens to do for me).
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I know there are some server issues currently, that might be what you are experiencing :)

This post actually needs updating a bit. Since glu have changed servers there is now a new way to contact the team, it's via their Support Page. You pretty much send them an email stating everything including device and the game you play :3
  • angeliqueleblanc26angeliqueleblanc26 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having a problem with naming my character, every time I go to enter my name the keyboard pops up but it won't let me type anything, it has my name from gmail automatically entered but when I press okay my name comes up as blank and I have no name for the rest of the game, I don't know if it's just me or just my phone, I have a nexus 5 but I would just like my character to have a name, any help would be greatly appreciated :) (I did send in a ticket, no response yet)
  • yellowtag30yellowtag30 Registered Users 4 Posts
    hi can anyone on glu help me?
    i bought 50 stars from stardom hollywood instead i got only 1..i checked gmail and the purchase was succeed.
    date i purchased was 13th of december.
    i tried submit to glu but still got no response..