Movie/Quest and Agent

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone, Have you ever had two quest where one you had to film a comdey or whatever and then there a movie you HAVE to do it because it a quest or a task but you don't know if it a comedy or an action movie?? What if they tell you what type of movie it beside the movie you have to film?? And we should really call our agent back if you have to film a movie in such little time nobody doesn't have time to wait or if our Agent call us he should tell us our movies is ready and give us option on which one we want to film. If this has already been said the credit goes out to you and just bring it back
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    When you discuss with your agent, the genre is usually put out in the conversation somewhere. Starnews usually reports it after you finish the movie too. The set should also give you hints on what the genre is because there is usually only one set for each genre (excluding subgenres for drama). :]
    If I have a situation like that, I just film anyways and if it is what the genre is then yay, if not then I'll try again later. Even if you knew earlier, it wouldn't change whether or not you'd have to film another movie or not, especially if it's a goal-based filming.

I can't really understand the second part you are talking about sorry :\ Something about agent calling when we have a goal-based filming vs. random filming? That wouldn't make sense, you finish what you started. Also they allowed the option to skip time by spending stars, and it wont make you have to do your first project just do to this one. I hope I'm understanding clearly sorry. :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sorry that the second part dont make sense I have to flim three action movie in 3 days and my agent keep calling for the same 24hr movie that isnt an action movie I would say im not ready then I have to wait for a long time and I only got three days to finish. So I felt like maybe we can call our agent to see if he have any movie beside the 24hour movie instead of having to wait for ever for him to to call back. Maybe he can call saying you have 3 movies ready for you and you can choose. Its a thought tho...
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ooh okay :]

I actually suggested something similar to this before!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?37588-Calling-your-Agent

But glad you feel the same way about it :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yes I found yours again cause I remeber you saying that its a great idea. Sadly this game is giving me a rough time
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Liked the idea of choosing what to film
    I have 3 filming quests plue the one that unlock san Francisco
    max would keep calling me for the same movie when i want to film the one that will get me to san Francisco
    really would help if i could choose what to film
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Yea and keep hitting not ready and he would keep giving me the same one maybe add another option saying do it later or he only ask you three time then move on to another movie cause he keep asking like 8 times and it made me so mad cause I only had 3(now 2) days to finish an action movie and I only done one :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+