Options

Stuck for SF

I haven't completed the project which will unlock the SF but I got a call for the movie audition at golden gate film studio. Since I cannot get to SF, I cannot compete the film but I can't unlock SF because the call for the project won't come unless I have finished the current one. So I'm stuck here! What is with this?! I've already reached a lot.
:DGame Center: HsuHW:D

Comments

• Options
    Jen00416Jen00416 Registered Users 1 Posts
    im having the same problem has anyone been able to complete a project in SF :) tnx hope they update the version right away
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have the project but can't get to Sanfran another glitch.
  • Options
    l'alexl'alex Registered Users 9 Posts
    Doesn't look like they are fixing it. Done with the game now I guess. Sucks. I can't do anything anymore so I'm done. Thanks for the horrible update.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's only been a day :| Give them time to fix; they probably got flooded with tickets and emails about these issues and are hopefully trying to get it fixed.
    I do agree that this was a horrible update though, after about 2 months of nothing they give out this update with glitches and SF isn't even all that impressive.

But it's your choice to leave, sorry Stardom didn't work out for you.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    This is exactly what happened to me! I guess all we can do is wait for them to fix it.:)
  • Options
    This was the response I was given in an email:

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Yasamin) 09/07/2013 04:53 PM
    Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.
  • Options
    Jen00416 wrote: »
    im having the same problem has anyone been able to complete a project in SF :) tnx hope they update the version right away

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Yasamin) 09/07/2013 04:53 PM
    Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.
  • Options
    StarcattStarcatt Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck too. Because the movie came in before the Unlock call without us all realising, we're all stuck & will give up.

Did they not test this as a possible situation before releasing the update? I took this without even realising it was the SF movie as I also still need to get 5 stars in a comedy. Seems to be a pretty glaring error that makes the game unplayable. Hoping a fix comes through in the next couple of days. There are so many other games out there, but I'm tired of my iPad being littered with games that the programmers never progress or put thought into the players' experience v investment in time playing.
  • Options
    b8xxb8xx Registered Users 5 Posts
    Good news everyone! When I checked the game now, SF is here. (Even though I haven't finished the project yet). Hopefully, it will be the same for you guys too :)
  • Options
    loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Are u iphone or android.
  • Options
    loridburke wrote: »
    Are u iphone or android.

Mine is iPhone
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    B8xx are you on level 14 or higher? If not then that may explain why you can't access San Francisco as of yet :)
  • Options
    Im on level 19 now and I have got SF on my list somehow after checking the game some days later. Thanks :)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    b8xx wrote: »
    Im on level 19 now and I have got SF on my list somehow after checking the game some days later. Thanks :)

Woo! Glad the fix worked for you! :D