Options

Where is San Francisco??

I updated the game and accepted a job at Golden Gate studios but I have no clue how to get there. I've gone through each location, flew to Vegas repeatedly and there's still no way to get to San Francisco. Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    In order to go to San Francisco you have to complete a film called Vegvale Station which you have to wait 24 hours for unless you paid stars to start right away. Once you have completed that film you'll be able to go to San Francisco :)
  • Options
    TaurustarrTaurustarr Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey what do you know, it says that under the Vegvale Station request. Thanks!!! But I've accepted a job and read the script for a TV series at Golden Gate, how can I 'clear' that so I will be able to do Vegvale station?
  • Options
    Golden gate? Is that the new studio? Have you the script for it?
  • Options
    IesiasandersIesiasanders Registered Users 3 Posts
    I did the same thing :/ accepted the role at golden gate studios but I haven't done the vegvale movie yet so Sam Francisco hasn't been unlocked. Now I guess I'm kinda stuck. Help!
  • Options
    Read the script but can't get to the studio.
  • Options

I read the script too and can't get in. The Veg movie was an option for the stars or 24 hours. In the meantime I took the TV series job that's at The SF studios and now I'm stuck too.
  • Options
    l'alexl'alex Registered Users 9 Posts
    I did the same thing :/ accepted the role at golden gate studios but I haven't done the vegvale movie yet so Sam Francisco hasn't been unlocked. Now I guess I'm kinda stuck. Help!

Same thing has happened to me. Does this mean it will never be unlocked? Am I now unable to move forward in the game?! Ugh.
  • Options
    I just emailed customer support asking for help since I'm basically frozen. I will let you all know what happens.
  • Options
    Thank you! Hopefully they can help
  • Options
    Thanks. Let us know if you get any answers. Sure doesn't look promising at this point. I'm actually surprised there's not more of us with this problem.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Ooh, looks like the reset just happened for me :0

It happened after I closed app and refreshed!! So I'm gonna avoid doing this :]
    However, I got the same quests and they didn't require me to be at Golden Gate Studio. :T ?

Not sure what quests you guys are getting ;S
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    The quest I have just has 'sitcom' as the title. If I knew how to paste a picture on here of my screen, I would. I'm basically broke unless I work at Starbeans until I get this resolved.
  • Options
    What device do you have? Could probably tell you how to take a picture if we know :]
    Just Sitcom? What do you have to do for it?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I have an iPhone 5. I took the screen shot, just don't know how to paste it up here.
    It just says sitcom. I had to read the script at Max's office and then I have to audition at golden gate studios.
  • Options
    You can paste it by uploading the picture via www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com.

Find the option that says something about "for message boards", copy and paste the link.

Make sure it's the one where the URL is surrounded by [IMG][/IMG].
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Wow thanks!! I had no clue and NEVER would have gotten there.

n36y3l.jpg
  • Options
    You're welcome :]
    Ohh I see. Yeah when you take normal projects from your agent, the titles are like that. I have one that just says "horror movie".

So was this a movie that you took from your agent while he was finding you these gigs? Just wondering, as this could potentially prevent others from getting into this situation. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah it was from my agent. I got the call about Vegvale and was waiting the 24 hours for that. In the meantime, a sitcom came up so I took that. But I can't get to the studio to 'clear' it off my to-do list, so I can do Vegvale and get SF open.
  • Options
    Alright. Not saying you did something stupid or anything but next time just watch out for things and read up. :\

Always always always read the info about the projects. The Vegvale Station! quest specifically says you unlock San Francisco after completion, and your agent told you about it as well. I understand taking movies while waiting, but it should almost be obvious that the new studio (Golden Gate Studios) would be in the new location that you cannot unlock until you finish that other movie.

This is also a huge responsibility on the dev team, so don't kick yourself about this at all. This was a huge error that was obviously overlooked. The only thing I can actually say is that hope your game resets to the update and do not take any projects in SF before Vegvale Station. :\ Hopefully the team can fix this up after all the tickets they just received.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Bad news all: they have submitted the report to the programming team to try and fix the issue in further updates. For now, there is no solution while they investigate :(
  • Options
    Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Yasamin) 09/07/2013 04:53 PM
    Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.
  • Options
    HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    The exact same thing is happening to me!! I wonder how long it will take to fix this!!!
  • Options
    That is exactly the same email I received!!
  • Options
    fifififi Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had the same issue and i had send email to the support team an they said to me that they cant do anything right now and i have to wait for future updates
  • Options
    At least they have got back to you all :) I haven't had an email back about my game continuously resetting yet :(

I hope it doesn't take too long for them to address all issues. After all 90% of players are experiencing glitches that are interfering with game play
  • Options
    I'm tired of not being able to do anything. I almost want to reset my game but then I would lose everything.
  • Options
    San fransansico has now been unlocked at the airport. There is no notification or call letting you know this so you just have to go check it out. You don't need to complete or get the call for vegetales to unlock it anymore, it's just unlocked and you carry on where you left off.