Options

Crashing in MacOSX

Hello all--
I'm playing on a MacBook Pro with Mac OSX Mountain Lion, and there is some missing functionality. There is no way to quit or save the game, and also no way to exit the full-screen without accessing the help menu. I've contacted Glu Support, who say the "game is designed to save to my device automatically" and that the "save feature usually works fine" but I don't know how to access either of those things. Now the game has crashed (I managed to get all the way to the #1 on the A List without shutting down, which either says something about my own insanity or the addictiveness of the game) and I'm afraid that I've lost my progress.

Any advice? I know people have accessed their saved games by finding where it's stored on the hard drive--any other ideas? Waiting to hear from the Customer Care team but I thought someone here might be able to help.

Thanks,
M.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The game autosaves for you. You don't need to do or access anything. :0

Can always access your save files and make a copy if you really want.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I have no knowledge of mac at all xD But if the same rules apply as the phone, it may be backed up on your icloud :) But as I said I'm not expert lol! Fingers crossed you recover your game :D
  • Options
    @marzipanj@marzipanj Registered Users 15 Posts
    How can I access my save files and make a copy? As I'm really paranoid and have lost my backups of things before. If I know where the saved file is, I can just copy it onto a zip drive before I reboot. Thanks for the quick response! Going into withdrawal from my game... and I was nearing engagement... and now I see (from these forums) that I may be able to go to San Francisco soon and get an Oscar and keep my rivalry with Madison alive...
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Check your applications folder? :0

Just doing some browsing on google lol, you can too :]
    dfk75h.jpg