Options

Anniversary

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone! :) Shiro had suggest hoildays (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?29912-Holidays-and-Parties&highlight=holidays) which is a great idea!! And it be fun if we get custome for finish a movie on time. Isnt anniversary a hoilday? So wouldnt it be nice if you celeberate your anniversary and the star news would annoce your anniversary like, "Elzibeth and Trek celeberate their 1st anniversary" and you get fan point.
If this already been said the credit goes out to you and just bring it back up
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Heyy everyone! :) Shiro had suggest hoildays (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?29912-Holidays-and-Parties&highlight=holidays) which is a great idea!! And it be fun if we get custome for finish a movie on time. Isnt anniversary a hoilday? So wouldnt it be nice if you celeberate your anniversary and the star news would annoce your anniversary like, "Elzibeth and Trek celeberate their 1st anniversary" and you get fan point.
    If this already been said the credit goes out to you and just bring it back up

Good idea! An anniversary is a celebration of your marriage. It is the day of the date you had your wedding. It marks how many years the couple has been married.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh yeah, great idea :]

It would be cool if they had some sort of calender with the seasons and all that. Kinda like Harvest Moon, where a month is like 15 days and every minute is a second lol. The bigger movies come out during the summer and all that or something lol. And then of course the anniversary would have a date and of course all that would happen :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    You play harvest moon?? I used to play I miss playing that game....glade I know what you talking about. Good idea :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Haha yeah I played the Gamecube one mostly xD

Thanks that you like that idea, I might put it up as a separate post later on! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I see some harvest moon players here
    ah , one of my fav games ever.
    loved the anniversary idea , the husband should gift us somthing on that day
    the more years spend together means a bigger gift (in harvest moon you are gifted a cottage on your 50th anniversary ).
    why cant we have the same treatment too
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Haha yup :]

Harvest Moon does wonderfully with the calender system, and it would work well with Stardom honestly. The movies you film would still be in real time, but it would almost be more realistic as no one ever films a whole movie in 24 hours. Time would go by and make things much more interesting. Of course for holidays, those would still be in real time but the anniversary could definitely follow the game calender.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Wish I didnt lost my charger to my nintendo ds I want to play harvest moon lol and you should post it on a different post.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+