Options

Big problem: Can't visit the Coast + Downtown since September Update

Hey guys :)

I was wondering if anyone has the same problem...

Since the update (2 days ago) I'm neither unable to open the Downtown nor the Coast - which is pretty annoying because Max called me and handed me a project in the SuperCool Studios. I read the script but now I'm stuck - because I just can't do the project because my game would should down once I try going to the Downtown + Coast...

Also I have a actual mission "Talking to someone in the Silver Shellfish". Which also can't do, because I can't go to the coast too...

So annoying!
Pls let me know if you have a tip or idea...

Pz

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm guessing you are an android player. If so the only thing I can suggest is manuelly shutting the game down so it doesn't run in the background. Then openig it again. If you are unsure how to do that search google. But tbh it sounds very similar to the San Francisco issue that iOS players were experincing.

The only real suggestion I have for you is to submit a ticket to the developers by clicking here If you issue is anything like the iOS one then they will fix this pretty quickly.

Hope it fixes for you soon :)
  • Options
    AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well thanks a lot so far :) I just sent a mail explaining my problem.

You're right, I'm an android user haha :) The only thing that's strange to me now - visiting San Francisco works excellent for me :0 Its only that I cant visit those 2 'oldern' areas... Hmmm
  • Options
    No problemo :) Lol! My Spidey senses told me you was :p

It's most likely just a little glitch or a bad crossover between the two versions. I think you should be able to go there soon. The developers addressed the San Francisco issue for iOS players within a week. So don't see any reason why the same shouldn't apply. But then game programming is very complicated. Don't stress if they don't get back to you as they are snowed under atm due to several issues such as a resetting bug. I'd just check your game everyday to see if you can access those areas. That's what happened with San Francisco anyway.

Fingers crossed you aren't waiting too long for a fix ^_^
  • Options
    I totally understand that pogramming is a lot of work, so I'll be patient :)
    I play Stardom: The A-List too, so at least I can play that, haha

You seem to know a bit bout the game(s ?), so another question if thats cool

I know Stardom: The A-List is an older game, but do you maybe know, if they're still updating and expanding it? I like it a lot too, and am pretty far I guess (A-List, heaps of fans, lots of appartments bra) but I wonder if it'll come to an end soon or if they're quietly still working on it? :)

Pzy
  • Options
    I play a list too but I lost all my game data so I had to start all over again which I'm finding difficult to get back into lol!

Aww thanks! I just live & breath stardom lol :p As far as I'm aware the developers have finished with A list which is a pity. That's why I think they released Hollywood but you never know what the future may bring :) A list hasn't had an update for about year so that kinda tells me that have finished with it.
  • Options
    Haha, same here :) Unfortunately I installed the game by mistaken and had to start all over again (A-List I mean). But now back to A-list and finally got the house on The Coast again.

Can I also get engaged or married in The A-List? Because there's no possible boyfriends appartments (locked) I recon.

I don't really get the sense of getting married in the game anyway. :)
  • Options
    Haha! Good on ya for sticking with it. I started playing A list about 3 years ago. So when I lost all my data I was so guttered & started playing Hollywood to make up for it :)

I know you can date but I don't think it has the features that hollywood has. Just the more serious you get the more fans you produce. I know you can't visit them at home & I'm certain you can't get married. I always liked being single in A list as I found it was more aggravation than what it was worth in A list. But obviously hollywood is different :D
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I totally agree with you on this.

With The A-list, I feel way more independent and don't really have the urge to date someone or anything.
    They are both different games for sure. Yeah they have the same characters, but the story lines are definitely different, which almost makes it fun seeing these characters in two different settings.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I agree :) I like the differences between them too.

I think I'm grudged and my game (Hollywood) is ruined since yesterday... And theres nothing I can do -.-

I was nominated for a Star Award. Went there. Lost. Then there were the 2 options 'clap hands' or 'fake smile' as usual. I klicked 'clap hands' and normally you know you'll find yourself staying outside in front of the Theatre again... - But my game just crushed... Now when I open Hollywood I'm still in the Theater but the room is completely empty and I just f*#!ing can't go or move anywhere... I don't think I'll get out of that glitch or whatever right? -.- I have no idea what to do...
  • Options
    Wow that is an odd glitch o.o if the room is empty then it means you probably got stuck in the background of the theatre :\ As usual, send ticket to glu explaining your specific problem.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    That is super weird!!! I have never heard anything like it before! Completely agree with Shiro on this one; submit that ticket!

This game's quality is getting ridiculous :(
  • Options
    Yeah... Well, I didn't hear about sth like that too... - before it happened to me. v.v'

Anyway. I don't know what kind of glitch that is, but it is real exhausting.

Seriously. All this gets ridiciolous.
  • Options
    Yeah the team is really lacking in the customer satisfaction department -.-

Grr, I miss the old Stardom days when everything was nice and simple :<
    dfk75h.jpg