Options

Divorce?

I'm glad to report I had a glitch-free wedding in Mac OSX, but I'm curious about now what. It seems from the "How To Get Married" thread that I don't have to keep dating my hubbie, and the mysterious explosion of experience points and money I get from his crotch-al area are due to our marital bliss, but can I cheat on him? Can I date someone else or will he break up with me? And if he breaks up with me, do I lose fans?

I've been flirting with #5 on the A-List and I'd like to try for some other pretty engagement rings but I don't want to lose 50millions fans or anything. Or is it better for the game to just stay married?

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you cheat, he may catch you and break up. You will not lose fans; it will just act as a normal break up.

If you want the other engagement rings, keep that as a project that you want to do not during an important movie or something. You can always remarry your husband if you wish. I got all five engagement rings and am now just married. It's nice to stay married, as if you tap on them they give you rewards, but of course it's all up to you whether you want to keep dating or not. Note that you will get fans every time you go up a level in relationship as usual.
    dfk75h.jpg