I am not dating her!

I added mystic as a gc friend, gave her a gift, then she appears like this in my contacts:
2qusxz7.jpg
I know this is normal, BUT what makes my case abnormal is the fact that every time I break up with her, she has a broken heart for about a minute, then she goes back to her original full unbroken 30 hearts. I tried to invite her to do a commercial with me to see if that would change things, but it does not help. Have anything to help? :(
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)
Prev1

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sounds like the typical friends and dating giltch -.-

Not sure what to do since you've done everything lol. Except maybe refresh app and device, but not sure if that would help lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Sounds like the typical friends and dating giltch -.-

Not sure what to do since you've done everything lol. Except maybe refresh app and device, but not sure if that would help lol

Tried that. Did not help. Should I submit a ticket?
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    yeah probably xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    @Zbj I'm having same exact issue you are having with dating female friends I have tried breaking up and before i can go back to friend list to recheck a second time the heart is unbroken? I'm also suppose to go to Tony P. party again. Nope not doing it. I will wait til next update if I have to and try to play again and if not I'm patient.:cool:
    A2J3 wrote: »
    @Zbj I'm having same exact issue you are having with dating female friends I have tried breaking up and before i can go back to friend list to recheck a second time the heart is unbroken? I'm also suppose to go to Tony P. party again. Nope not doing it. I will wait til next update if I have to and try to play again and if not I'm patient.:cool:

Thanks for the comment A2J3. It is good to know someone else is having this issue.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thanks for the comment A2J3. It is good to know someone else is having this issue.

Your welcome. I'm working on One Last Job and beginning to worry if it will reset again. I just check my friend list again and according to it I'm dating two of my female friends still. Oh well I just know they will get it all figured out soon or are we in spookville. Hahahaha!;)
    Your welcome. I'm working on One Last Job and beginning to worry if it will reset again. I just check my friend list again and according to it I'm dating two of my female friends still. Oh well I just know they will get it all figured out soon or are we in spookville. Hahahaha!;)

Hahaha! ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Okay so I submitted a ticket for my female friend dating glitch and game restart and got a quick sweet short and to the point reply and when I say sweet I'm not being sarcastic this is a team working hard on this issue. I was told today they have not been able to resolve this issue yet and to please be patient while they do. Like I said I really believe they are trying. :D
    Yeah I feel they are too. Mainly because they can't just release a garbage update and then abandon the game. There are more serious things behind that where they just cant.

I mean from looking at what kinds of glitches are happening, they really messed up and are trying to clean up their mess. Especially when stars came into the glitch (when people purchased stars and then the game restarted), sure they could just get their refund from Apple, but glu wont be getting any more money from their mistake if they don't fix lol.

Glad you got a decent reply though, they must be awfully busy. Hopefully.
    dfk75h.jpg
    I went in to look at my last ticket and it said my issue had been solved? So I sent update with pics and hoping to get this issue solved. I know it may be solved for some but it did not fix anything for me. I was half way through or to be honest I could have sworn I just finished One Last Job with SamuraiPizzaCat when my game went completely crazy on me. So frustrating and I know I just need to have some patience :(
    I went in to look at my last ticket and it said my issue had been solved? So I sent update with pics and hoping to get this issue solved. I know it may be solved for some but it did not fix anything for me. I was half way through or to be honest I could have sworn I just finished One Last Job with SamuraiPizzaCat when my game went completely crazy on me. So frustrating and I know I just need to have some patience :(

When I sent a ticket, I didn't even get a reply! I gave them like a week. Sad to hear issues are not solving. :(
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Keep sending them D< !!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Keep sending them D< !!

I'm on it! Here goes a second one..
    ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Again like, even if they don't do anything about it, at least we did our part :]
    But they better do something about it >:[
    dfk75h.jpg
    Here is a reply!

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. When players are considered "dating" it's because one of the players has started that relationship. There is a way to break off the relationship by going to your contacts list and ending the romantic relationship with that contact, however, if the other player continues the relationship it will be continued in your game as well. Our team is looking for option to remove players that the player no longer wants in their game. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

But, I'm sure Mystic nor I have started any relationship or tried to continue this one? Oh well, at least they are trying to fix it.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Yeah, it's just glitchy. Glad they are fixing it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    But, I'm sure Mystic nor I have started any relationship or tried to continue this one? Oh well, at least they are trying to fix it.

Well i didn't start a relationship ,I've only send one gift.
    I've got a replay about the game restarting issue for new york update :

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. Our team is aware of this issue and they are diligently working on a solution for our Apple players. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue of the game not saving progress.
    Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

Well that was fast , i only send the ticket yesterday
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    I've noticed that if you send gifts to friends without having established network or flirt, then they automatically become flirt and you are in a relationship with them.

Yeah, they are probably cracking down on tickets after getting so many of them haha
    dfk75h.jpg
    I've noticed that if you send gifts to friends without having established network or flirt, then they automatically become flirt and you are in a relationship with them.

Yeah, they are probably cracking down on tickets after getting so many of them haha

Yeah, I've noticed that too.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Here is a reply!

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. When players are considered "dating" it's because one of the players has started that relationship. There is a way to break off the relationship by going to your contacts list and ending the romantic relationship with that contact, however, if the other player continues the relationship it will be continued in your game as well. Our team is looking for option to remove players that the player no longer wants in their game. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

My reply back from Glu was very similar to this one. I have faith because there are so many people with the same issue that they will get it fixed for good soon. I'm hoping really really bad. Heeeee. I'm having Stardom withdrawals.:p
    My reply back from Glu was very similar to this one. I have faith because there are so many people with the same issue that they will get it fixed for good soon. I'm hoping really really bad. Heeeee. I'm having Stardom withdrawals.:p

You're right about it probably being a common bug, that will be fixed soon. Sorry to hear about the Stardom withdrawals. :eek:
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    You're right about it probably being a common bug, that will be fixed soon. Sorry to hear about the Stardom withdrawals. :eek:

Hi Zbj just when I thought I was fixed I crashed. :confused: I have done everything they have asked me too. Well I guess I'm just gonna have to wait a little longer.
    There should be an update coming up soon if they kept their word with Samurai!
    dfk75h.jpg
    There should be an update coming up soon if they kept their word with Samurai!

Hi Shiro I hope so because my game just continues to crash and reset. I'm getting so frustrated with it I don't even want to open up my game anymore. I really don't want to stop playing this one because of the money and time and enjoyment, but this is just to much. :(
    Understandable. I too have very occasionally opened up my game as well. But I have been coping by doing other things like lurk these forum, work on the wiki, school, and other games :]
    I'm sure you have stuff too, but I understand it's hard not to think about it :[

I don't think I will stop playing, even with all this frustration. This is a massive bump in the road but hopefully it will eventually be fixed!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Understandable. I too have very occasionally opened up my game as well. But I have been coping by doing other things like lurk these forum, work on the wiki, school, and other games :]
    I'm sure you have stuff too, but I understand it's hard not to think about it :[

I don't think I will stop playing, even with all this frustration. This is a massive bump in the road but hopefully it will eventually be fixed!

Yes I saw the thread on the wiki and what you all are doing is wonderful. Great big thumbs up! I play other games too but you know we all have our favorites, and I just got overly emotional. My bad. I should know better ;)
    Daww thanks! We are still wanting help by the way :P loljk you dont have to if you dont want to x3

Yeah definitely understand, as we are all in the same boat together!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Daww thanks! We are still wanting help by the way :P loljk you dont have to if you dont want to x3

Yeah definitely understand, as we are all in the same boat together!

I would love to help. Thank you for asking. Not sure what to do, but point me in the right direction, because all I was doing before my game crashed again was dating Brad Wells from Spy Fall over and over, just to get back at my enemy Evelyn Walsh. I took a snap shot. Lol.:p
    oh haha, must be fun to get at your rival like that :D

For the wiki, pictures of locations are needed. They also need to edited though, but pictures!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey guys, SOOO sorry I've been busy in school. Can't wait for the new update! Hopefully it comes before my bday, cause I can't wait that long. September 30th is the day I am hoping the update comes! Lol...it would be like my bday gift from Glu, a bug free update. Wait, is that possible?
    ZBJ101
    ;)